Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Hockey is doing well

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: Hockey is doing well Empty
PostSubject: OT: Hockey is doing well   OT: Hockey is doing well EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:59 am

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2016/2/10/10961592/michigan-hockeys-motte-racine-named-b1gs-first-and-second-stars-of?_ga=1.168386338.2077441946.1408638482

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey is doing well   OT: Hockey is doing well EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:53 am

I love watching UM hockey wish it was televised more.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey is doing well   OT: Hockey is doing well EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:15 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I love watching UM hockey wish it was televised more.

Right there with you. Our defense is shaky but our offense and especially the first line is amaizing!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey is doing well   OT: Hockey is doing well EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Most games are on TV now that the BTHC has formed. The channel does vary though and as you live in Indiana maybe you don't get all of the channels. They are on FSD, BTN, Comcast 900, and maybe NBC sports once in a blue moon. Of corse you only receive BTN down in Indiana but what can ya do? Yo still receive more games than I did back when I was in school. Of course I'd go to all of th home games but the road games were typically spent huddling around the computer with a couple friends listening to TKA. When playing larger schools you could sometimes find he hosting schools web-feed but that always sucked.

I recall th game or two at Tost that was televised and when a TV timeout would occur the chant was "Fuck you Comcast".

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey is doing well   OT: Hockey is doing well EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:13 pm

I catch the games on BTN and FSD, thanks to DirecTv. Never noticed them on NBC SPORTS . But I'll check now on occasion. I don't get comcast 900.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey is doing well   OT: Hockey is doing well EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Yea, NBS Sports is a rarity. That's the Notre Dame station but I've saw Michigan on there once or twice. If Michigan ever plays Notre Dame again, which I don't see happening anytime soon other than a possible tournament game, then maybe.

Yea, Comcast normally gets the home games that no one else wants. That explains the old "Fuck you Comcast" chant, they actually had most of the home games.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Hockey is doing well   OT: Hockey is doing well Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Hockey is doing well
Page 1 of 1