Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring "game"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Spring "game" Empty
PostSubject: Spring "game"   Spring "game" EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Peters looked good although still a tad raw at times although that is to be expected. Speight looked confident and definitely more mobile but not great (IMHO). The fall camp battle may be interesting.

On the RB side of things we are looking pretty good (that or our defense is subject). Isaac looked to be the best as he has speed, size, and quickness. Evans looked good too with his sudden bursts of speed. I didn't catch Walker though.

DPJ looked promising but he's still young.

Gentry looked good at TE although to be honest I didn't see much blocking.

All of my opinions should be taken with a grain of salt as I didn't actually go to the game. I was on campus though. I was going to go to the baseball game but parking was limited so I went home.

Here's another opinion:

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/2017-michigan-spring-game-5-things-learned

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Spring "game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring "game"   Spring "game" EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 2:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoTWpihVlYA

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

Spring "game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring "game"   Spring "game" EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:29 am

One thing I just read which I really liked (in mLive):  Brandon Peters' closing quote to the article:

"Every day is a competition. Every day is a day to compete," Peters says. "Nothing is guaranteed."

(Following by, on the web page---at the time I read it):

0 Comments

That says it ALL, men. Because there should be zero comments (or ripostes) to that: nothing more to say!  Keep working, keep improving, keep striving to win that starting job, young men!
Back to top Go down
michmike

Spring "game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring "game"   Spring "game" EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:33 am

On another note, mates, I'm sorry the Spring Game wasn't a week earlier, as I would have been able to attend, having been in A-squared the prior weekend for the Big House 5K.

I've never been to the spring game. As Bo-2.0 notes, the term "game" can most often be used loosely, but still, I like to see what's ahead for the coming season...in person.

For the record, I could hardly recognize either the Big House or much of the campus I came to love countless decades ago: so much has changed! From the luxury boxes aside the west and east edges of the stadium, to the many new buildings and add-ons on campus.  But it was fun jumping to touch that banner!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Spring "game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring "game"   Spring "game" EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Just in the 13 years since I graduated it has changed a lot.I mean the main things are still there but there are plenty of new buildings and such. For instance the LS & A building isn't in the same building. The bar-scene is way different (I mean The Jug and Rick's are still there but that's about it). Mike- we're old.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

Spring "game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring "game"   Spring "game" EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 8:11 am

Tarik Black was by far the best new receiver Saturday, he is going to be good. Can't wait to see nico Collins. Devin bush is fast looked good. Khaleke hudson had a good game. I think our defense is going to be more athletic and as the season progresses be scary good. If the oline gets it together and the QB play is good this team will do well. 2018 looks extremely promising.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Spring "game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring "game"   Spring "game" EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 3:29 am

http://mgoblog.com/content/spring-game-standouts-peters-black-hudson-another-glasgow

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring "game" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring "game"   Spring "game" Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring "game"
Page 1 of 1