Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt painter may be tge worst

Go down 
+2
MGOBLUEBC
the artist formally known
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Matt painter may be tge worst Empty
PostSubject: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 11:59 pm

with all the talent Purdue has Matt painter may be the worse coach in the B1G. can you imagine what Belien would do with that much talent. In the minute to the MSU game he had his number 1 player on the bench from like the minute mark in a tight game for all the marbles ! Hass and an all senior class again got smacked again tonight from Wisky. LOL

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 am

Sucknuts lost to PSU, too, by 23.

Hopefully, we can make that 2 losses in a row for O$U.

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 am

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Sucknuts lost to PSU, too, by 23.

Hopefully, we can make that 2 losses in a row for O$U.

PSU swept OSU this year.  Crazy year for college basketball.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:41 am

PSU is good. I think the oddsmakers had them as the favorite last night. We will definitely be an underdog when we play there. Home Court in the Big 10 is massive. I assume we will be a slight favorite over OSU Sunday and underdogs both @Maryland and @PSU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 pm

I think PSU may make it 6 teams in the NCAA tournament O$U 2x and I would be surprised to see then win out they got Michigan at home always a very tough venue and Nebraska. which would be a large feather in the cap.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 1:54 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
I think PSU may make it 6 teams in the NCAA tournament O$U 2x and I would be surprised to see then win out they got Michigan at home always a very tough venue and Nebraska. which would be a large feather in the cap.
The problem is, the committee doesn't use the eye test anymore.  It's all about quadrant wins and losses, and RPI and other stupid matrix's.  I agree that PSU and NEB should get in, but I'm not sure they will.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Think it is highly unlikely the BT gets 6 in, and that 5 is not certain either. I was pulling for OSU last night because I don't want PSU passing us. We could lose out and I don't think we are safe by any means
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 5:26 pm

The bad thing about this is, we have only one game against PSU this year and it is towards the end of the season & it's in Happy Valley.

Sure hope we can win that one.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 2:21 am

By the time we play Penn State, the outcome won't matter. Not worried about The Dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:14 pm

dwoody wrote:
By the time we play Penn State, the outcome won't matter. Not worried about The Dance.

Woody I think you better rethink that .O$U is not certain, and now PSU is on the horizon , and Maryland is not a gimme. so Michigan needs at least 1 of these game I thought it would be PSU, now I am not so certain.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 3:49 pm

Agree Micigan could win or lose any of those games. I'm optimistic (surprise!) and just think Robinson will be on, and when he is Michigan wins.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Tomorrow's game is a huge game, IMO. A win over #9 ranked O$U would be a real plus for us come selection time.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 4:08 pm

dwoody wrote:

Woody I think you better rethink that .O$U is not certain, and now PSU is on the horizon , and Maryland is not a gimme. so Michigan needs at least 1 of these game I thought it would be PSU, now I am not so certain.

What was that you said?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:32 pm

I now think we are safe. Need to get Hockey in now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:39 pm

dwoody wrote:
dwoody wrote:

What was that you said?
should have realized the Spartans needed us to win this game for them to be in 1st place, Like the win hate seeing Sparty in 1st place. Very Happy

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 6:48 am

wshoes wrote:
I now think we are safe. Need to get Hockey in now.

Hockey is in as long as disaster doesn't strike. The sweep over #1 Notre Dame cemented that, as long as there aren't too many upsets in the conference tourney's and Michigan doesn't drop a game to *cough* Arizona State next weekend. We currently sit at #11 in the Pairwise.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt painter may be tge worst   Matt painter may be tge worst Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt painter may be tge worst
Page 1 of 1