Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What player this upcoming season makes the biggest

Go down 
+3
Admin
joe
ZoneRead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  Empty
PostSubject: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 pm

impact from last season???....I say Jake Ryan and Frank Clark on D and Fitz and Gallon on offense... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Jibreel Black.

I'm not backing off on the kid. I predicted great things for him and he disappointed me.

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Black's best play of the season was 3rd n goal against O$U when he caught Miller for a 2 yard loss forcing a FG... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Yeah, he made a few good plays last year but I thought he did more his Freshman year. I was expecting GREAT things from him.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Maybe I don't understand the question...

are you asking a) which player is going to make the biggest improvements from last season?

Or b) simply which player returning from last year is going to make the biggest impact this season?

I'll answer both:

a) Blake Countess, hopefully (close 2nd would be Desmond Morgan...because if he doesn't, he won't be on the field, imho)

b) Tie b/w Kovacs and Toussaint. With the question mark at the DL, and our experience at CB (1 sr and a 2nd yr starter sophomore), I expect to see Kovacs crowding the line quite a bit. Hell, even if he doesn't, he gets to the LOS as quick as any safety in CFB. I think Kovacs will have a huge year in # of tackles (whether that's good or bad). Toussaint is an obvious pick for me because of the impact he will have on the offense for a 2nd year, balancing out our rushing attack and freeing up a lot of holes for DRob on the zone read.

As for a new kid who will make the biggest impact, I expect to see PeeWee starting Opening Day. I also think Bolden could end up being a huge part of Team 133 and potentially displacing Morgan as a starter by the end of the year.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Zoney's question IS sort of a red herring, Admin, but let me just throw in this two-cent coin: Regarding your (A) segment (biggest IMPROVEMENT)...I will be the HAPPIEST if the answer proves to be BIG WILL.
Back to top Go down
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 pm

I didn't realize my question is so "ambiguous" here....I simply asked which player who PLAYED last season will "step it up" this season....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 pm

michmike wrote:
Zoney's question IS sort of a red herring, Admin, but let me just throw in this two-cent coin: Regarding your (A) segment (biggest IMPROVEMENT)...I will be the HAPPIEST if the answer proves to be BIG WILL.

Oh I agree...that would make me crazy happy. I'd love to have a staunch, HUGE, middle with BWC and PeeWee. Through Roh/Clark/Black on the ends....I like.

Plus how cool does that sound for a clogging middle....Big Will and PeeWee Pipkins? Just sounds too cool.

Go Blue

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Roundtree on offense. He will have a much improved route running because of a year getting used to being outside.

Back to top Go down
MichiganBorn

MichiganBorn

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:57 pm

I actually think Roudtree will step up. I think he's better than he showed and I have no basis for my belief but I think that he did something to be in Borges/Hoke's doghouse.

Defense - I think the secondary as a whole unit will step it up. Bad answer I know but I really think year two of Mattison instruction and development will pay off in big ways.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm

I don't think he was in the doghouse, he just didn't adjust to being on the outside and had trouble with route running and couldn't get open.
Back to top Go down
Orion_Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:37 pm

michmike wrote:

Big Will is my choice as well. Something tells me, and maybe this is looking through maize and blue glasses, that both he and Quinton Washington are going to be much better than people are anticipating. IF they can both contribute, talk about clogging the middle ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What player this upcoming season makes the biggest    What player this upcoming season makes the biggest  Empty

Back to top Go down

What player this upcoming season makes the biggest
Page 1 of 1