Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Highly coveted Fl Safety commits

Go down 
+2
flabluefan1
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Highly coveted Fl Safety commits Empty
PostSubject: Highly coveted Fl Safety commits   Highly coveted Fl Safety commits EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:01 pm

4* Ta'cory Couch is a smallish ball hawk with pretty good reviews.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/te-cory-couch-180322

PostSubject: Re: Highly coveted Fl Safety commits   Highly coveted Fl Safety commits EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Nobody has really "committed" until signing day. Hope he comes to UM but there's a way to go.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Highly coveted Fl Safety commits   Highly coveted Fl Safety commits EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm

flabluefan1 wrote:
Nobody has really "committed" until signing day.  Hope he comes to UM but there's a way to go.  

You can only take him at his word right now, and as of right now he says he is committed, so he is committed. Yes,it can change.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Highly coveted Fl Safety commits   Highly coveted Fl Safety commits EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 8:32 pm

I wouldn't call him highly coveted even though he has a really decent offer list.

He clearly fills a need in this recruiting cycle and he's a much better option and target than most however, it's early.

I'm not saying that because I think he could flip again. I'm saying that because there are many, many other top targets that UM could work on to close the cycle that could easily be interchangeable with Couch if he decides to leave before UM gets an LOI.

That is a point that often gets lost early on in any particular class's cycle.

I did watch his tape though and my armchair reaction was a very favorable one. This kid's hips are fluid. Kind of reminds me of early tape I saw on Lavert.

PostSubject: Re: Highly coveted Fl Safety commits   Highly coveted Fl Safety commits EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 am

Given his surname, I can see why he did NOT commit to MSU...
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Highly coveted Fl Safety commits   Highly coveted Fl Safety commits EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am

flabluefan1 wrote:
Nobody has really "committed" until signing day.  Hope he comes to UM but there's a way to go.  

Thank you, sir!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Highly coveted Fl Safety commits   Highly coveted Fl Safety commits EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 pm

C'mon woody. You don't have to say this every time. We know your viewpoint on it.

My take on it is that at least we have something to talk about and hope for. If we don't have that we sit around all off season with nothing to talk about.

Every time we post about basketball we get Bo on there telling us how much he doesn't care about "bouncy ball". Don't be like Bo. Please????? Smile

PostSubject: Re: Highly coveted Fl Safety commits   Highly coveted Fl Safety commits Empty

Back to top Go down

Highly coveted Fl Safety commits
Page 1 of 1