Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Preview: WR's and TE's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Spring Preview: WR's and TE's Empty
PostSubject: Spring Preview: WR's and TE's   Spring Preview: WR's and TE's EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm

http://annarbor.com/sports/um-football/spring-preview-receivers-searching-for-consistency-third-starter/

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: WR's and TE's   Spring Preview: WR's and TE's EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 pm

After seeing the situation in writing I'm thinking that there will be a larger focus on the running game? That, in turn, will open up the passing game. But I guess the real question is can Denard throw the ball hard enough to stick in anyone' face-mask?

Hopefully Darboh will surprise...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: WR's and TE's   Spring Preview: WR's and TE's EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
After seeing the situation in writing I'm thinking that there will be a larger focus on the running game? That, in turn, will open up the passing game. But I guess the real question is can Denard throw the ball hard enough to stick in anyone' face-mask?

Hopefully Darboh will surprise...

That's funny...I'm watching Little Giants and that little WR just had the pass stuck in his face mask.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: WR's and TE's   Spring Preview: WR's and TE's EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:46 pm

So you're trying to figure-out spartys next trick-play?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: WR's and TE's   Spring Preview: WR's and TE's EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Exactly!!

The Annexation of Puerto Rico, I believe.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: WR's and TE's   Spring Preview: WR's and TE's EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm waiting for sparty to play in retro-uniforms, have their receivers in dread-locks and run a Hail Mary and have dumbtonio say "That play was called 'Cool Runnings'"...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: WR's and TE's   Spring Preview: WR's and TE's Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Preview: WR's and TE's
Page 1 of 1