Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Preview: Offensive Line

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Spring Preview: Offensive Line Empty
PostSubject: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm

http://annarbor.com/sports/um-football/spring-preview-michigan-trying-to-patch-up-ol-after-loss-of-david-molk-mark-huyge/?cmpid=mlive

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Could really be an issue!

You see, I'm not like other fans that believe you lose a 5th year senoir that started the last 3 years and there's no falloff. Those types of fans are idiots.

We'll have some growing pains and the biggest problem is who we play in the first game.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Center is scary, no doubt about it.

If Khoury is the guy....let's just say he better get his shit together.

That Sugar Bowl performance was about as ugly as they come.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 pm

You can't take the Sugar Bowl as evidence of how Khoury will play. He was nervous, he was not expected to play, and the ball got away from him a couple times. I think if he'd have stayed in the game, he would have calmed down and played well. Not Molk well, but good enough to win.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Yeah, I get that fish.

But if he was nervous for the Sugar, how nervous will he be on our first possession against the defending champs?? That first possession could be HUGE...first series for their young defense, we need to take advantage. Can't be done if our snaps are in the dirt or clipping that gigantic scoreboard hovering over the field!

Go Blue!

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm

He'll be preparing for almost a year for that, no being thrown in two minutes before kickoff.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Hmmm fish, I posted the same thing but for some reason it's not here.

Yeah, Khoury was thrown in at the last minute. Give him an entire summer to practice and he'll be ok at snaps anyway.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Center is scary, no doubt about it.

If Khoury is the guy....let's just say he better get his shit together.

That Sugar Bowl performance was about as ugly as they come.

As Khoury will undoubtedly be nervous as hell, I fully expect to see the first 3 or 4 snaps to be under center regardless of down & distance/play call. After that work in a shot-gun snap here or there and if all goes well add in the rest of the playbook.

Does anyone remember what percentage of the playbook Borges said Michigan used last year? For some odd reason the number 15% sticks in my mind but I know that can't be it. Does 35% sound right?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Preview: Offensive Line   Spring Preview: Offensive Line Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Preview: Offensive Line
Page 1 of 1