Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gary declares for NFL draft

Go down 
+4
the artist formally known
BOLEACH7
wshoes
MGOBLUEBC
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Gary declares for NFL draft Empty
PostSubject: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 4:52 pm

So, I assume that means he won't play in the bowl game.  Uche will do just fine and I can't say as I blame Gary for leaving after that embarrassing loss. Good luck to him.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Agree he likely does not play. Bigger question is what about Winovich, Bush, Long, Hill, Bredeson and Gentry?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Can’t see Gentry leaving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 10:24 pm

I see Bush and Gary leaving the will make it , and may not play ! everybody else is in. people talking about Patterson leaving That would shock me 1 because I am not even convinced he is NFL material, a 2 he looks like he enjoys the college game

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 1:24 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Can’t see Gentry leaving

+1

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 1:39 am

the artist formally known wrote:
I see Bush and Gary leaving the will make it , and may not play ! everybody else is in. people talking about Patterson leaving That would shock me 1 because I am not even convinced he is NFL material, a 2 he looks like he enjoys the college game

We all knew that Gary was gone, although he hasn't said that he won't be playing in the Bowl game yet so who knows? But why announce his decision this early if he'll still play in it? I fear and think he'll skip it but there is a slight chance he does play. He likes college and his teammates, we'll see.

Bush I think will leave too. While the injury he sustained Saturday was reported "not to be severe" that may cause him to skip the Bowl game. However we heard all year long how tight this team is so who knows?

Chase is unique, he's done here no matter what after this year. However I think that his injury was much more severe than reported. I know that he played Saturday but that wasn't the Chase we knew all year. I didn't even see him on the field until the 2nd defensive series. Chase is a team guy but I think he skips the game UNLESS he rehabs quickly. Then again risking money on a meaningless game.... Maybe he'll want to show people how well he can play though as this past Saturday WAS NOT indicative of his skill/ability.

Gentry, he's going nowhere.

Shea, after that debacle on Saturday I think he stays although I'm looking for McCaffrey next year anyway.

Everyone else of significance is staying. Well Peters may be gone but who knows. That one play he had Saturday looked good. Sure it was a handoff but it was also a TD.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 9:11 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:

We all knew that Gary was gone, although he hasn't said that he won't be playing in the Bowl game yet so who knows? But why announce his decision this early if he'll still play in it?  I fear and think he'll skip it but there is a slight chance he does play.  He likes college and his teammates, we'll see.

Bush I think will leave too.  While the injury he sustained Saturday was reported "not to be severe" that may cause him to skip the Bowl game.  However we heard all year long how tight this team is so who knows?

Chase is unique, he's done here no matter what after this year.  However I think that his injury was much more severe than reported.  I know that he played Saturday but that wasn't the Chase we knew all year.  I didn't even see him on the field until the 2nd defensive series.  Chase is a team guy but I think he skips the game UNLESS he rehabs quickly.  Then again risking money on a meaningless game....  Maybe he'll want to show people how well he can play though as this past Saturday WAS NOT indicative of his skill/ability.

Gentry, he's going nowhere.

Shea, after that debacle on Saturday I think he stays although I'm looking for McCaffrey next year anyway.

Everyone else of significance is staying.  Well Peters may be gone but who knows.  That one play he had Saturday looked good.  Sure it was a handoff but it was also a TD.

Both cornerbacks are reportedly in the top 5 of cornerbacks available. Would not assume they both stay. Gentry is the type of tight end that the NFL loves.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Bush apparently said he intends to play in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 5:33 am

wshoes wrote:
Both cornerbacks are reportedly in the top 5 of cornerbacks available. Would not assume they both stay. Gentry is the type of tight end that the NFL loves.

Are we talking about Watson????

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 10:18 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Uh no, Hill and Long. Really, Watson?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 11:29 am

Hill and Long are both very good. Watson went as far as his talent could take him which was 11 games and unfortunately OSU realized he was a weak link.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 4:07 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Uh no, Hill and Long.  Really, Watson?  

Both cornerbacks means two. Obviously one of whom was Watson unfortunately.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 7:47 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Both cornerbacks means two.  Obviously one of whom was Watson unfortunately.

Watson was the third corner all year. Hill and Long were the top two corners. Watson was never considered one of the top guys.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 1:25 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Watson was the third corner all year.  Hill and Long were the top two corners.  Watson was never considered one of the top guys.

Get ready. Wait for it...
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 5:33 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Watson was the third corner all year.  Hill and Long were the top two corners.  Watson was never considered one of the top guys.

Why was Watson playing in such a big game? I'm not arguing the fact that Watson isn't that great, just wondering why he was playing so much. If he is such a liability and ohio state knew that why put him on the field for so many plays?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 6:55 pm

Watson played so much because OSU had an extra wide receiver for visually the whole game.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 1:44 am

wshoes wrote:
Watson played so much because OSU had an extra wide receiver for visually the whole game.

So basically Michigan was out-coached...

And we had 3 cornerbacks therefore 'shoes saying both cornerbacks was misleading....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:00 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

And we had 3 cornerbacks therefore 'shoes saying both cornerbacks was misleading....

Watson has been the third CB all season.  Everyone except you knew that shoes was talking about Hill and Long. Just admit you have no clue who the starting TWO CB's are and move on.  You were wrong.  It's not hard to admit you were wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

well said: Another example of Michigan has a depth problem, They usually get a good couple of players but Meyer definitely knew that Michigan could not cover the 3 W/O set and actually killed Michigan with that set.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 9:42 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Watson has been the third CB all season.  Everyone except you knew that shoes was talking about Hill and Long.  Just admit you have no clue who the starting TWO CB's are and move on.  You were wrong.  It's not hard to admit you were wrong.

No, you were wrong.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 9:51 pm

dwoody wrote:

Get ready. Wait for it...

You never disappoint, 2....
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 8:12 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Watson has been the third CB all season.  Everyone except you knew that shoes was talking about Hill and Long.  Just admit you have no clue who the starting TWO CB's are and move on.  You were wrong.  It's not hard to admit you were wrong.

No, you were wrong.

You are unbelievable. Such a pompous ass
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 11:27 am

It seems some people never change.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:12 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

No, you were wrong.

You are unbelievable.   Such a pompous ass

But a correct one... Razz

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Gary officially out for bowl game, Per Free Press. I wonder why they do yea there is a chance of injury, there is also a chance of adding stock value. Anyway not a big deal meaning less game.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 8:59 pm

Gary officially out for bowl game, Per Free Press. I wonder why they do yea there is a chance of injury, there is also a chance of adding stock value. Anyway not a big deal meaning less game.

Jake Butt. He lost millions in a meaningless bowl game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary declares for NFL draft   Gary declares for NFL draft Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary declares for NFL draft
Page 1 of 1