Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isaiah Bell leaving program...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Isaiah Bell leaving program... Empty
PostSubject: Isaiah Bell leaving program...   Isaiah Bell leaving program... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 am

Who??????????

http://mgoblog.com/content/isaiah-bell-leaves-program?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mgoblog+%28mgoblog%29

Not sure why he wasn't slated to participate in fall camp (yes I read the reasoning in the article). Has me, very minimally, worried that we will become Bama...'cutting' players to make room.

I don't want to become anything like the SEC or Meyer.

Either way, 1 of those 4 guesstimated open spots is now certain. (guesstimated 2 unexpected departures and 2 not returning for 5th years)

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Isaiah Bell leaving program... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaiah Bell leaving program...   Isaiah Bell leaving program... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 am

Meh..Could be best for all those involved. If the kid is just going to sit, then maybe he would be better off going somewhere he can play. Hard to say if this was the thinking but you just have to hope for the best for all the parties involved. Good luck to Isaiah in the future.
Back to top Go down

Isaiah Bell leaving program...
Page 1 of 1