Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why should we be surprised?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Why should we be surprised? Empty
PostSubject: Why should we be surprised?   Why should we be surprised? EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 7:47 pm

The "school" out northwest (of A-squared) has never been renowned for its academic excellence...so if Sparty can't count past ELEVEN, even with the game on the line, should it come as even a token shock?

I was disappointed to see ASU pay the price for their OWN stupidity (placing any faith in the "prevent" defense), giving Lewerke all the time in the world on that last drive, so as to get his team into FG range...one which their thitherto-inaccurate kicker MADE.  Then, of course, Dantonio's broken abacus moved it back 5 yards...and---SPLAT!

(quick aside: even had the second one gone through and sent it to OT---where was this "suddenly-greatly-improved" MSU offense today???
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Why should we be surprised? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should we be surprised?   Why should we be surprised? EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:57 am

I will say they did block very well on that first attempt with 12 guys compared to the second one with 11. Maybe they knew they needed an extra blocker and figured no one would notice.
Back to top Go down

Why should we be surprised?
Page 1 of 1