Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to see Harbaugh and men win today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I want to see Harbaugh and men win today. Empty
PostSubject: I want to see Harbaugh and men win today.   I want to see Harbaugh and men win today. EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 8:58 am

However I just don't think it will happen. I'm already numb to the losses to O$U.

Back to top Go down
michmike

I want to see Harbaugh and men win today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to see Harbaugh and men win today.   I want to see Harbaugh and men win today. EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 9:18 am

[quote="fishgoblue22"]However I just don't think it will happen.  I'm already numb to the losses to O$U.  

To a man, Fish, I honestly---in my secret thoughts---feel our chances today are FIFTY-FIFTY; no less.

Who has OSU played ON THE ROAD who's playing anywhere near---like, in the same galaxy---the quality of ball our men have been playing since halftime at
Happy Valley????   Let's see how the self-aggrandizing bucknuts react to what WE put on the field today...at our "House".

Then again, if we don't get the "W", I'm honestly hoping it's due to the case of their flat-out OUTPLAYING us.  For us to lose in the manner of the
punt-fumble MSU game of '15 (or even the SPOT game a year later) would probably prevent me from sleeping for two or three days...
Back to top Go down

I want to see Harbaugh and men win today.
Page 1 of 1