Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Su'a Cravens official visits...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Su'a Cravens official visits... Empty
PostSubject: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:47 pm

He just tweeted his officials include Michigan, Nebraska and Ohio.

Said there may be more to decide upon.

Based on his initial list...pretty evident he's very interested in B1G football.

EDIT: he said he has TWO more to decide on.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:18 pm

I really, really, really hope this kid doesn't land in Cbus. He looks like an absolute freak....I don't want to play against.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:06 pm

If he does it's because he isn't bright enough to get into a real school. You can have all of the physical abilities but if you can't find your way out of a brown paper bag it doesn't do much good.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Admin wrote:
I really, really, really hope this kid doesn't land in Cbus. He looks like an absolute freak....I don't want to play against.

Kid must want to get away from home.

Hopefully he doesn't like tattoos and cars.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 pm

i had the impression that he wanted to stay here in so cal but I guess not.

It does sound like he's interested in B1G football.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:14 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

I figured the same thing. I'll be surprised if one of those last two isn't USC.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Admin wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

I figured the same thing. I'll be surprised if one of those last two isn't USC.

yep USC is what I've heard but his visit list including UM, Neb and OSU shocks me somewhat. We'll have to wait to see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:18 pm

If he doesn't end up in A2, I'd be more than happy to see him stay in So Cal haha.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 pm

I will be sure to get up to Murrieta to watch him play a game. And like when I went to watch Tate and Magnuson I will be sure to bring my Block M flag.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I will be sure to get up to Murrieta to watch him play a game. And like when I went to watch Tate and Magnuson I will be sure to bring my Block M flag.

That's awesome. Want to do the same thing this fall when I go check out Treadwell on the south side of Chicago. Hopefully at that time he's either a) committed or b) not committed anywhere else.

Obviously, if he's committed elsewhere, I won't waste the ($4.30/gallon) gas.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 am

Admin wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

That's awesome. Want to do the same thing this fall when I go check out Treadwell on the south side of Chicago. Hopefully at that time he's either a) committed or b) not committed anywhere else.

Obviously, if he's committed elsewhere, I won't waste the ($4.30/gallon) gas.

It's kind of fun to do and the players on the field definitely take notice and so do the fans. The key is to remember that you can't say a word to the recruits. Any contact, even saying "great game" can be a recruiting violation if the NCAA wants it to be. You basically have to be that weird fan all by himself at the wrong game. I usually drag my wife with me though and basically she's always less than impressed.

The nice thing is that you get to see a kid live in action. Dont' get me wrong, youtube and video highlights are great but it's always nice to hear the hitting of helmets or watching a kid pull away down the sideline in person.

Remember Tate in September of his Freshman year at UM. His play was so fun to watch, the dude was full on magical and he was like that in high school too. It was fun to see him in that environment and I remember telling myself he was going to be fun to watch at UM. Too bad he turned out to be an immature head case.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Too bad he turned out to be an immature head case.

Rich Clod will do that to you... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Have you seen Tate's brothers. Doubt Rich Rod was the root cause of Tate's problems. He was more or less probably just an enabler.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:31 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

Have you seen Tate's brothers. Doubt Rich Rod was the root cause of Tate's problems. He was more or less probably just an enabler.

Fully agree, Sandy. Obviously Poppa Forcier is a headcase, of sorts, as well, considering he'd entrust his
son's (or sons'...don't know if same applied to Chris) future(s) to one MARV MARINOVICH...the Father from
Hell.

(No need to preface that phrase with "Sports" or "Football"...)
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:56 pm

His family is an definite factor but you saw how much Rich Clod loved Tate in 2009, but then in 2010 treated him like a Red-headed step-child. Of course everything can't be blamed on the guy but as eggo said, Rich Clod was an enabler...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Su'a Cravens official visits...   Su'a Cravens official visits... Empty

Back to top Go down

Su'a Cravens official visits...
Page 1 of 1