Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impressive road wins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Impressive road wins Empty
PostSubject: Impressive road wins   Impressive road wins EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:33 pm

A very good week for Michigan basketball. The injury to Livers might have been good for the team because DeJulius, Johns, Davis, even Castleton got much better from increased playing time. Especially Davis.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Impressive road wins   Impressive road wins EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Great point Woody. And Livers sure provides a boost on both sides of the court when he is in there. We have now won 7 of 8 with the lone loss being against OSU and the absolutely bizarre call against Simpson at the end.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Impressive road wins   Impressive road wins EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 10:04 pm

We missed a crap to of free throws in that game shoes.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Impressive road wins   Impressive road wins EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 am

joe wrote:
We missed a crap to of free throws in that game shoes.

Joe, missing free throws has cost us at times this season, but not in that game. We were 8-9 (89%). Ohio Sate was 6-10.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Impressive road wins   Impressive road wins EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Yeah shoes, I was thinking of the other home loss to Illinois. We were 12-20 from the line and lost by 2.

Wrong game. My bad.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Impressive road wins   Impressive road wins EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 5:30 pm

joe wrote:
Yeah shoes, I was thinking of the other home loss to Illinois. We were 12-20 from the line and lost by 2.

Wrong game. My bad.

No worries Joe. Our free throw shooting is pretty closely tied to who is shooting them. i.e. Livers and Franz good, X and Teske bad.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Impressive road wins   Impressive road wins EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 6:52 pm

Franz has a good percentage but Saturday he looked like he was trying to get rid of the ball as fast as he could. He didn't look like he WANTED to shoot them. He had at least one turnover at the end when Purdue was pressing and fouling.

I dunno, it looked that way to me.

Give it to Livers every single time in the end. He's good enough to dribble up if he needs to.

PostSubject: Re: Impressive road wins   Impressive road wins Empty

Back to top Go down

Impressive road wins
Page 1 of 1