Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT Hockey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

OT Hockey Empty
PostSubject: OT Hockey   OT Hockey EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Wow this Notre dame goalie is pretty good ! Last night I thought Michigan out played them but couldn't score and so far today pretty much the same some great chances and stopped What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

OT Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Hockey   OT Hockey EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 6:36 pm

He was lights out 2 years ago and he has returned to that form this weekend.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Hockey   OT Hockey EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 3:10 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Wow this Notre dame goalie is pretty good ! Last night I thought Michigan out played them but couldn't score and so far today pretty much the same some great chances and stopped What a Face What a Face

He's good but very inconsistent. sparty, second to last place sparty, took 4 of 6 points from Notre Dame this weekend IN SOUTH BEND. I'm not quite sure how to think about this but to the casual observer it looks as if Notre Dame is better on the road than at home? They are 8-8-3 at home but 6-5-4 on the road. That isn't a huge discrepancy on the surface but the fact that they are .500 at home but have a winning record on the road is unusual.

Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about? For shits & giggles I decided to compare it to Michigan's home and road splits. They are 7-7-2 at home and 7-6-2 on the road. That's pretty similar. But also remember, Michigan is horrible this year. But even while saying that if Michigan would have won just 1 of those games against Notre Dame last weekend they would have tied Penn State for the Big Ten Championship. Instead they came in a 3-way tie for 2nd with ohio state and Minnesota. Parity....
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

OT Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Hockey   OT Hockey EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 9:54 am

6 of the 7 BT teams are very, very close (Wisconsin is a bit behind).Not sure the bye is good for PSU as they were already off this last weekend.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Hockey   OT Hockey EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 9:21 pm

wshoes wrote:
6 of the 7 BT teams are very, very close (Wisconsin is a bit behind).Not sure the bye is good for PSU as they were already off this last weekend.

You don't see me feeling sorry for them. And remember both the semi's and finals are 1-game and done. So if Penn State takes a period or two to get their legs going they may be done (but Penn State can score quickly and often so they still have a chance). That being said I'm actually picking Notre Dame to come out of the top half of the bracket and I hate doing it but ohio state out of the bottom. suckeye will win the tournament. Here's hoping that I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OT Hockey Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Hockey   OT Hockey Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Hockey
Page 1 of 1