Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my thought on this team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

my thought on this team Empty
PostSubject: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 3:51 pm

OFFENSE:
Quarterback - How Milton beat out McCaffery is beyond me there is more to being a passer than arm strength, Milton has no touch, great Javelin thrower but Damn.

Line : Same as last year weak weak weak ! can't hold a block long enough to let a running back get there, some may be  because the QB is so bad that nobody worries about the run!

Running back! hard to tell no hole for them to run throw Hopkins finds a way some of the time but most is nothing.

TE: may be the best position on the team,

WR" young but can play they seem to get open but Milton can't throw that pass.
Defense:

defense line: not terrible more than adequate, could maybe use a little more size on the inside. could be smarter to many mental errors

LB: fast smart and speedy get to the ball well

CB! Horrid inexperience could of used a couple of transfers to help, big let down to this team hardly ever make a big play no turnovers and few break ups.

safety ' hard to tell because they are always throwing at the CB , maybe They could help more, but other teams know that alway can attack Gray.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:11 am

the artist formally known wrote:
OFFENSE:
Quarterback - How Milton beat out McCaffery is beyond me there is more to being a passer than arm strength, Milton has no touch, great Javelin thrower but Damn.

Line : Same as last year weak weak weak ! can't hold a block long enough to let a running back get there, some may be  because the QB is so bad that nobody worries about the run!

Running back! hard to tell no hole for them to run throw Hopkins finds a way some of the time but most is nothing.

Defense:

defense line: not terrible more than adequate, could maybe use a little more size on the inside. could be smarter to many mental errors

CB! Horrid inexperience could of used a couple of transfers to help, big let down to this team hardly ever make a big play no turnovers and few break ups.

safety ' hard to tell because they are always throwing at the CB , maybe They could help more, but other teams know that alway can attack Gray.

I can definitely see the potential in Milton but you're right, he's doing nothing currently. I have no idea if this is true but it's a theory. With the virus this is a throw away year, Harbaugh is taking it and sacrificing it for Milton's development. That's the only think that I can see for reasoning. Truthfully I don't know how much Joe can develop anyway so....

I mean I can see a lot of Cam Newton when he was good in Milton, maybe better if he develops but geesh....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
OFFENSE:

Defense:

I can definitely see the potential in Milton but you're right, he's doing nothing currently.  I have no idea if this is true but it's a theory.  With the virus this is a throw away year, Harbaugh is taking it and sacrificing it for Milton's development.   That's the only think that I can see for reasoning.  Truthfully I don't know how much Joe can develop anyway so....

I mean I can see a lot of Cam Newton when he was good in Milton, maybe better if he develops but geesh....

Not sure what to think of Milton. I want to see more designed runs for him. Also it would be nice to draw up a pass that is longer than 3 yds for him. This team is horrible.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 10:16 am

Is it Harbaugh running the O , is Gattis just a figurehead OC ? For me the biggest problem is that the OL is a big problem , Minnesota game notwithstanding! With all the speed we have at receiver and backs we continue to not use that speed in space with passes to open up the running game
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:24 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Is it Harbaugh running the O , is Gattis just a figurehead OC ? For me the biggest problem is that the OL is a big problem , Minnesota game notwithstanding! With all the speed we have at receiver and backs we continue to not use that speed in space with passes to open up the running game

IMO it's Gattis that is running the offense. This is clearly a spread scheme and that's not JH's forte.

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 2:21 pm

I definably think Milton is 80% of the problem he continues to miss wide open receivers down field or rifles a short pass to hot to handle. If he had some touch that caused the linebacker to drop and saftey to cover the run game could be so much more. The line has given him time but he fails to hit wide open receivers. Although our pass defense has made it pretty hard to win anything

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:34 pm

I definably think Milton is 80% of the problem he continues to miss wide open receivers down field or rifles a short pass to hot to handle.  If he had some touch that caused the linebacker to drop and saftey to cover the run game could be so much more. The line has given him time but he fails to hit wide open receivers. Although our pass defense has made it pretty hard to win anything

Given Milton's performance from the last two games and given the fact that Milton beat out Dylan McCaffrey for the starting job I'd argue that it's coaching and not Milton. JMO

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:12 pm

Michigan will be lucky to win another game this year. I wish the season would just end.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 6:38 pm

dwoody wrote:
Michigan will be lucky to win another game this year. I wish the season would just end.

When have I heard this before? Oh yea, 2008...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thought on this team   my thought on this team Empty

Back to top Go down

my thought on this team
Page 1 of 1