Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some food for thought: Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Some food for thought:  Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football. Empty
PostSubject: Some food for thought: Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football.   Some food for thought:  Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm

I am not making excuses for Hoke, but there is something to this stat. Out of the 28 2010 Michigan recruits, there was only 1 Offensive Lineman.

Let me say that again.......28 Total recruits.....1 Offensive Lineman. (Christian Pace) So the 2010 class O line should be led bu RS Jrs and true Srs. It's not, because they weren't recruited.

Again, not making excuses..just trying to justify this sinking feeling in my gut.

Some food for thought:  Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some food for thought: Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football.   Some food for thought:  Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:06 pm

I think the beef is with the coaching of this young Oline, they have regressed thru the year even our two bookend senior tackles, youth is not always an excuse just go back to 1997 and two RF and two other new starters
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Some food for thought: Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football.   Some food for thought:  Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Meechigan Man wrote:
I think the beef is with the coaching of this young Oline, they have regressed thru the year even our two bookend senior tackles, youth is not always an excuse just go back to 1997 and two RF and two other new starters
Exactly. It isn't back or white, either an excuse or not. It is partial excuse but not to the level of ineptitude that we have seen.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some food for thought: Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football.   Some food for thought:  Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some food for thought: Michigan is the fifth youngest team in D1 football.
Page 1 of 1