Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jim Harbaugh

Go down 
+3
BetterThansparty
stjotoo
the artist formally known
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 11:39 am

Guess we can say he is not the Quarterback whisper any longer Milton on his 2nd year or is it 3rd still has "0" touch can't seem to get comfortable in the pocket reminds me of Devin Gardner all kinds of talent no skill. this team has no run game to speak of, and good receiver's with no one to throw the ball to them, does anyone have any inside knowledge on why McCaffery transferred.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
stjotoo

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 12:54 pm

I understand he is still attending classes at Michigan, which would seem to show he values an education. Apparently he couldn’t handle being second string to Milton. Obviously Milton is a work in progress and not the predicted Heisman trophy candidate many were hoping for.

BetterThansparty

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Milton came to Michigan only playing 1 season in HS as a QB. I'm not sure why Harbaugh thought that he could mature him so quickly? The guy has no clue what he is doing out there, throwing him into a D1 starting role for the kid was moronic.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 1:18 pm

We have a boatload of issues on both sides of the ball, but it's always easiest to call out the QB.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:33 pm

He’d be a lot better with a little protection. Our line is a sieve.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 11:23 am

wshoes wrote:
We have a boatload of issues on both sides of the ball, but it's always easiest to call out the QB.

At this point and time your statement is correct but take a step back and look at the total product over the last 6 years and your statement is wrong.

Given Harbaugh's rep for being able to make any quarterback and all world QB why hasn't it happened at UM? Are you going to tell me about Okorn? Are you going to cite speight stats (pre iowa 2016)?

It is the QB. It always has been. UMs QBs, for all of their praise in High School have not panned out like others across the conference. The QB play has been the issue 100% in the last 6 years. Put an elite QB in and UM beats O$U and goes undefeated in 2016. UM also wins the conference in 2018 hands down and goes to the playoffs. Probably win the conference in 2015 as well. With the proper QB UM is in the playoffs at least 2 (if not 3) of JH's 6 years.

It's the QB PERIOD!

especially given the way the D has played in the last 5 years and the level of TE and WR talent. Mix in the serviceable backs and linemen in the past 5 years and you can't look anywhere else.

You can't convince me at this point that the level of QB play hasn't been the real issue.

BOLEACH7

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 12:13 pm

The D giving up 62 points in 2018 would not change with us having a great QB ! We might have had a chance getting more points !
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 12:31 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
The D giving up 62 points in 2018 would not change with us having a great QB ! We might have had a chance getting more points !

I disagree. UM had way too many stalled drives (hell the first possession resulted in 1 yard) and 3 and outs and shea threw 2 INTs (in the second half I might add) that led to O$U quick scores in that game.

Keep the ball an additional 5-10 minutes for the game and score on at least three drives and that game is a lot more competitive than you might think.

I understand how a person could say that if you score 39 points you should win a game but go back and take a long look at the box score and the play-by-play

The offensive issues directly led to the Defense getting torn up in that game.

We may have to agree to disagree here but I just don't see how you're going to convince me otherwise.

Jim Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh   Jim Harbaugh Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Harbaugh
Page 1 of 1