Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hutch returning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Hutch returning Empty
PostSubject: Hutch returning   Hutch returning EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 10:01 pm

Can't say that it surprising given the shortened Covid season coupled with the injury. He would not have been given a first round grade had he come out this year but I think he clearly deserves it. I think if he stays healthy then he will be the key player on the D next year (besides maybe Barrett if he comes back which I think he will).

I hope Kemp and jeter come back too. That would be quality depth.

I just wish welshoff, upshaw, ojabo, mazi, villain, etc would turn into the "potential" dudes they were supposed to.

I think if Ross and Barrett come back next year then the LB group could be the best on the D side of the ball.

Back to Aiden... interesting to see a kid come back for his senior year given the coaching turnover that is happening even though he would undoubtedly be picked in the draft. I like it.

sandyeggo_blue

Hutch returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hutch returning   Hutch returning EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 1:32 am

McGrone gone Sad

That hurts

wshoes

Hutch returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hutch returning   Hutch returning EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 10:31 am

Defense is going to be a challenge again next season.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Hutch returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hutch returning   Hutch returning EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:43 pm

yep they need to hit a home run on the D coordinator hiring.

BetterThansparty

Hutch returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hutch returning   Hutch returning EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:21 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
McGrone gone Sad

That hurts

In true MLive fashion...

Water is wet. Everyone knew that he was leaving It hurts in the fact that he may be missed (he most likely will be). But we knew it, it doesn't hurt.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Hutch returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hutch returning   Hutch returning EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 3:44 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
McGrone gone Sad

That hurts

In true MLive fashion...

Water is wet.  Everyone knew that he was leaving  It hurts in the fact that he may be missed (he most likely will be).  But we knew it, it doesn't hurt.

actually I would have never guessed that he was leaving. I really thought he was coming back. My thoughts were all about Ross and Barrett

BetterThansparty

Hutch returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hutch returning   Hutch returning EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:59 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
McGrone gone Sad

That hurts

In true MLive fashion...

Water is wet.  Everyone knew that he was leaving  It hurts in the fact that he may be missed (he most likely will be).  But we knew it, it doesn't hurt.

actually I would have never guessed that he was leaving. I really thought he was coming back. My thoughts were all about Ross and Barrett

No one asked me, plus I didn't really care or have any inside info to share. I "heard" things from random people so I naturally formed the opinion that he was leaving. Plus the shit-show that was 2020 Michigan Football left something to be desired.

Of course (once again no inside info.) I assumed Hutchinson would leave despite being a legacy simply due to the state of the Michigan football program. Glad that I was wrong, but again it isn't that important to me.

Granted Lewan was different. The position that he played told me everything. Sucks that he got hurt this year.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hutch returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hutch returning   Hutch returning Empty

Back to top Go down

Hutch returning
Page 1 of 1