Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

minny at 2 eastern!

Go down 
+2
wshoes
joe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

minny at 2 eastern! Empty
PostSubject: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 12:52 pm

Now this should be another huge test.

Minny has already seen us. We'll see if they adjust or we adjust or what happen. I am not concerned about this game really and that is exactly why I'm concerned about this game. lmao.

EVERY team in the B1G can and will beat you if you are not ready. This is also where playing them before can come into it. We beat them handily so maybe the thought process fades to that fact. Then they bite us.

Just rambling on a Sayurday!

GO BLUE!

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 2:41 pm

I share your concern Joe. Minnesota is the most night and day difference on home/road of any team in the Big Ten. I think they are 0-4 on the road but include some really strong wins at home.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 3:30 pm

Michigan getting some great looks but can't make shit! Rims seem hard a lot of clanking.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 3:39 pm

you can't have Livers playing this bad , with no Brooks in the lineup.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 4:37 pm

Anyone actually think we’d go undefeated? This had to happen sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 4:58 pm

dwoody wrote:
Anyone actually think we’d go undefeated? This had to happen sometime.

No but when you win by 20 you don't expect to lose by 20. Miiny really tough at home beat Iowa there. Just wonder with Minny being a real bad 3 pt shooting team according to big mouth Docitch, Why jawon didn't play some zone in the 2nd half

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Well we all knew they were going to lose a game or two. It's concerning that they got run off the floor. I don't think you can pinpoint any one single thing as the reason they lost.

- Brooks wasn't out there

- The shots weren't falling

- Robbins played like an animal

- The Minn defense was superb

You can point to a handful of reasons. I'm sure it's a mixture of all of them but the fact remains that the B1G is going to be a nightmare this year.

I'm not worried. It's going to be a long season so buckle up. If you are jumping off the wagon after today then I'd suggest you not invest in the market either.

I think the thing that bothers me most is that the buckeyes won today. I hate that. I still think Michigan is a top 7 team.

time to head out on the lake and put another layer of water on my rink and then head out to my shanty for a few hours and have a few beers. Wont catch much fish but I'm sure to catch a buzz ha ha.

the artist formally known and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 6:05 pm

***Eating popcorn***

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Just stopped into see the 'artist meltdown. Incredibly predictable.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 9:54 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
***Eating popcorn***

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Just stopped into see the 'artist meltdown.  Incredibly predictable.

I don't call that a meltdown just some views from the game. Like I said knew it was a tough game but never thought with Michgans defense that they would get knock off by 20! With Miiny poor outside shooting Thought Howard might try zone since Michigan was gettting creamed inside. Sometime I wonder if They are trying to work Davis in the game just to get him minutes. The Big guy Robbins had a superb game . I thought Smith and to an extent Wagner had some issues although Wagner almost had another double double.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 2:17 pm

The offense was our biggest problem. 21 turnovers with many of those leading directly to easy Minn baskets. A couple of weeks ago I said I would be fine with 11-9 in Big Ten. I think we can do a bit better but the schedule is toughest for us in Feb. I'd be fine with 12-8.

We have a zone which we'll use after timeouts to screw up an opponents designed out of bounds plays, but to play a zone well you have to really commit to it ( i.e. a ton of practice time) and your man to man defense will suffer. There are always tradeoffs. We are a man to man team and that is going to be our primary defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:59 pm

come on for crying out loud these are college kids they should be able to multi- task going zone for 5 to minutes then back to man to man is a necessity especially in the BIG were you play everyone so often.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Name the teams that are base man to man who play a quality zone defense for any extended time period.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:53 pm

wshoes wrote:
Name the teams that are base man to man who play a quality zone defense  for any extended time period.

Come on 'shoes, you know better than to anthropomorphize 'artist.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minny at 2 eastern!   minny at 2 eastern! Empty

Back to top Go down

minny at 2 eastern!
Page 1 of 1