Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoops prospects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flabluefan1

Hoops prospects Empty
PostSubject: Hoops prospects   Hoops prospects EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 pm

While the loss to OSU was ugly I'll be shocked if UM doesn't comeout and beat Ohio solidly. This would be a good one to bet if I was a bettor since the media have read way too much into the OSU loss IMO. UM will beat Ohio. As for Temple I have to admit I haven't seen them. IF the play the old Chaney style tight zone crash to boards and slow down the play then it could be an ugly grinding game, but UM has won a bunch of those this season. Gotta think that the sweet 16 is about as far as UM can realistically expect to go unless the shooters catch fire like they haven't all year. The bluepring for beating UM has been drawn: Double Trey up top don't let him penetrate and make him dribble around up there a lot. Someone should be open if Trey is doubled but UM doesn't cut and move without the ball as well as it should. Hardaway in particular needs to cut to the hole to get the pass from Trey when Trey is doubled up. We'll see but actually a sweet 16 appearance for this group is pretty good. Would be the first time in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Hoops prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoops prospects   Hoops prospects EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 am

flabluefan1 wrote:
... The bluepring for beating UM has been drawn: Double Trey up top don't let him penetrate and make him dribble around up there a lot...

yep but you gotta figure UM will get hot from the 3 at least once this tourney. they also have to get a few rebounds here and there (unlike their B1G play). I think sweet 16 is a lock. looking for an elite 8 this year.

fishgoblue22

Hoops prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoops prospects   Hoops prospects EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:31 am

Elite 8 would require beating UNC. That just isn't goning to happen.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Hoops prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoops prospects   Hoops prospects EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:12 am

Yea and while it will be tough to get Tape on Ohio. I bet They have plenty of tape on us. Supply by Tattoo U they will have devised some short Of "D" on us with tough peremeter defense to stop that.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoops prospects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoops prospects   Hoops prospects Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoops prospects
Page 1 of 1