Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BIG TOURNEY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 4:05 pm

A i didn't think they would win the tourney anyway I thought that Illini would be them, and then when Livers got hurt even though he had not been a big factor I was pretty sure of it, Thought they would still handle O$U but O$U pretty much out shot us on all aspects , Michigan still has not found a solid outside shooter, and they better do that soon. Thought brown would be a good factor from the outside but he has not panned out, Johns will get his chance maybe as he gets more involved will get better. see a good run in the turney, but not a deep run. Shows that Michigan needs to get a little deeper.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 4:21 pm

WTF was that you got the Freshman Big guy of the year and all the avantage and Smith decides he going to rush a 3 very disappointed in that last shot selection, would have much rather seen it go inside and maybe foul get a rebound shooting the 3 was very very very bad. Dickerson 9-14 Smith 1-11 who should take the last shot very dumb decision by your point guard and a 3 much less when all you need is a 2 Very disappointed

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 5:50 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
A i didn't think they would win the tourney anyway I thought that Illini would be them, and then when Livers got hurt even though he had not been a big factor I was pretty sure of it, Thought they would still handle O$U but O$U pretty much out shot us on all aspects , Michigan still has not found a solid outside shooter, and they better do that soon. Thought brown would be a good factor from the outside but he has not panned out, Johns will get his chance maybe as he gets more involved will get better. see a good run in the turney, but not a deep run. Shows that Michigan needs to get a little deeper.

In true MLive fashion... WATER IS WET!

Who are you even talking to?

I bet Michigan would have won if Livers wasn't hurt. Why are you bashing on Livers? I already am not a fan of this game but then you make it so much worse.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:29 pm

obvious you have nothing better to do why do you even come to the forum, its a site where opinions or discussion are held hence my post. Water is wet what a stupid reply it can also be frozen or used to cook with another bit of information you can wash with it. You would be better if you just looked at he site instead of commenting on them.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 1:22 am

you don't give smith that shot. draw up the play for someone else. preferably hunter. loved watching the fight in them though at the end of the game.

wshoes

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 8:55 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
you don't give smith that shot. draw up the play for someone else. preferably hunter. loved watching the fight in them though at the end of the game.

I read this morning that Hunter was to screen for Brooks, Smith would get it to Brooks and then Brooks would shoot or hit Hunter on the roll. Hunter started his screen too soon and got hung up. leaving Smith with no option. It was a clean look at least. I have seen far worse end of game shots over the years.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 1:51 pm

obvious you have nothing better to do why do you even come to the forum, its a site where opinions or discussion are held hence my post. Water is wet what a stupid reply it can also be frozen or used to cook with another bit of information you can wash with it. You would be better if you just looked at he site instead of commenting on them.

Your constant crying about Livers, a college kid WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, is what annoys me. I think that maybe you're jealous because Livers got into Michigan.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 4:21 pm

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:

Your constant crying about Livers, a college kid WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, is what annoys me.  I think that maybe you're jealous because Livers got into Michigan.

My only bitch about Liver is I think he can do so much more than he does. I think he has the ability to take over games if he wants to. I am delighted to have him at Michigan , I think he is a stud but he lays back and lets other players go. I want him to be more selfish and contribute guess we'll never see that now.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:30 pm

Good game between O$U and Illini, looked like it was going to be over early but the team from the south sucked it up and made a good game of it. Michigan didn't win the tourney but held on to its #1 seed thats good.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 11:04 pm

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:

Your constant crying about Livers, a college kid WHO HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, is what annoys me.  I think that maybe you're jealous because Livers got into Michigan.

My only bitch about Liver is I think he can do so much more than he does. I think he has the ability to take over games if he wants to. I am delighted to have him at Michigan , I think he is a stud but he lays back and lets other players go. I want him to be more selfish and contribute guess we'll never see that now.

Just curious, do you realize that "basketball" is a team game? I freely admit, and this is one of the things I hate about it, that one person can take over a game but it still is a team game. So are you saying that Livers could win a National Championship by himself? You are seriously putting him on the LeBron/Kobe/Michael line?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:13 pm

as you say Basketball is a team game, and I feel lately all though now its all redundent Livers had not been doing his part, If as they say Livers is scoring ot opens up more options. they have to come and guard Livers, and they opens up Dickinson, and Wagner. for more options, and that is why Livers needs to be more of a threat.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 12:52 am

as you say Basketball is a team game, and I feel lately all though now its all redundent Livers had not been doing his part, If as they say Livers is scoring ot opens up more options. they have to come and guard Livers, and they opens up Dickinson, and Wagner. for more options, and that is why Livers needs to be more of a threat.

Kind of hard with a busted foot...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BIG TOURNEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TOURNEY   BIG TOURNEY Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG TOURNEY
Page 1 of 1