Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats wrong with Michigan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Whats wrong with Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Doesn't anybody want to play there anymore. once a proud detination for players who couldn't wait to be ask or honored to play for, now can't keep players atract player or hold on to players. Get used to being a bottom dweller . Harbaugh will be hard to compete and keep if this continues. Rich Clod will look like Ara Parchin.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 6:28 pm

the attrition is killing them.

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptyFri May 07, 2021 6:58 pm

I'll speculate. What could be more enlightening than some random Iowa fan who lives in North Carolina giving his two cents about "whats wrong with Michigan"

The answer is nothing, and everything. Michigan still recruits well, probably as well as it always has. At the same time OSU, AL and Clemson are at a new level. In some places Parity is gone. And everything is wrong, Jimmy. As good as he was, he's become ...well.. odd. And I suspect he's unmanageable. Once you have to work for him you think WTF? did I get myself into? My guess is that there is just a lot of disfunction. No lack of football know how, no lack of will, no lack of talent.

how's that?

BetterThansparty likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptyFri May 07, 2021 7:33 pm

I think that might be pretty accurate Hawk.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptySun May 09, 2021 12:11 am

NCHawk wrote:
I'll speculate. What could be more enlightening than some random Iowa fan who lives in North Carolina giving his two cents about "whats wrong with Michigan"

The answer is nothing, and everything. Michigan still recruits well, probably as well as it always has. At the same time OSU, AL and Clemson are at a new level. In some places Parity is gone. And everything is wrong, Jimmy. As good as he was, he's become ...well.. odd. And I suspect he's unmanageable. Once you have to work for him you think WTF? did I get myself into?  My guess is that there is just a lot of disfunction. No lack of football know how, no lack of will, no lack of talent.

how's that?

This is the most astute evaluation that I have ever witnessed on this board.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

NCHawk likes this post

Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 8:52 pm

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1402331076417134594/photo/1
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 8:59 pm

Listen to this podcast. 22 minute mark they get to Michigan. #solidverbal

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9yc3MuYXJ0MTkuY29tL3NvbGlkdmVyYmFs?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj83a2Lp4nxAhVvlGoFHe9hB0wQ9sEGegQIARAJ
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 pm

I've been saying it for the last two years that they don't have a plan B. During the first 4 years I was sure that Jim was going to turn the corner and make Michigan into a perennial power. The last two years I have changed my mind on that. unfortunately it looks like they put all the chips in the JH basket and it wasn't until recently that they decided they needed to put together a list. I think Matt Campbell emerged as the front runner on that list this past year but he got taken off the board. So now they are back to square one.

Michigan fans are like ND fans and there was considerable backlash when Kelly was hired but it turned out well for them and they came around. Michigan fans won't be that same. It has to be a home run hire from the jump and the only guy I can think of, on a Harbaugh type level would be Gruden. And even though I think this is Gruden's last year in Vegas let me be very clear when I say that there is NO WAY Gruden would come to Michigan.

So who are the up and coming guys that can come in a get the keys to the house, meaning full support of the administration and the fans?

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 2:07 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
So who are the up and coming guys that can come in a get the keys to the house, meaning full support of the administration and the fans?

I'm just spit-balling here and I don't think he's ready yet but Mike Hart?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with Michigan   Whats wrong with Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong with Michigan
Page 1 of 1