Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get Empty
PostSubject: Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get   Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:11 pm

Physically and literally!

For those not in the loop, He is a center. This guy is a grad transfer from Virginia. That means he is smart. This year he finished 2nd in the Rimington award behind the dude from Iowa. That is the big award for Centers.

We lose Vastardis and the talk is our current guys are still a year away at this position. We REALLY needed this guy.

The lest name is pronounced exactly as it is written.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get   Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Fallout from a great season!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get   Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 3:35 pm

This wouldn't have happened if Carpenter wouldn't have left last year. No doubt in my mind that Zac would be the leading candidate to replace Vastardis at C. I'm glad he's found a home at IU but if he wouldve waited one more year he would be the guy. I didn't think Vastardis would come back either and with Ruiz moving on I think Carpenter got bored with special teams snaps and I can't blame the guy for chasing his dream, even if it is at another B1G school.

Olumatimi is big time get for the team moving forward next year.

PostSubject: Re: Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get   Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get Empty

Back to top Go down

Victor Oluwatimi is a huge get
Page 1 of 1