Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan

Go down 
+3
sandyeggo_blue
fishgoblue22
MichiganFootball13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 8:51 am

Not sure what happened here but I was really excited for this kid to play at Michigan.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:15 am

Maybe he wants to try to be a QB somewhere. Best of luck to him. Bigger fish to catch by signing day.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 11:04 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Maybe he wants to try to be a QB somewhere.   Best of luck to him.  Bigger fish to catch by signing day.

I agree that he probably does want to go play QB somewhere.

I completely disagree on your bigger fish statement. Believe it or not Vic was a big fish. A really big fish. He is the perfect athlete and has the grit and toughness that JH is looking for at LB. That is where they wanted play him. That is where he was going to be a star on our team.

people laugh when I say it but he was a bigger/faster/tougher tim tebow. say what you want about tebow, he was a monster in college.

I am devastated. He was in my top three favorites for the class no matter who we sign moving forward. This is terrible news.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:24 pm

I think I saw something about him getting a Cal offer shortly after the decommit.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:40 pm

I liked a lot of things about him but none as a QB.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:23 pm

seemed a lock to play LB, and play it well as it seemed from all accounts hat he is a great athlete ... another blow to our desperate LB situation ... we need Devin Bush even more than we needed him before ... btw any word on Mike McCray ? ... what was his mysterious injury and will he be back next year and healthy
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 12:51 pm

there is a LOT more to this story but it's $ info.

at this time there is no way I can pass that info on because it's just not out there.

clint brewster did a hell of a job digging up what happened and how it happened. I'm glad none of it is MICHIGAN's fault.

Let's just say that there is still a chance that VV ends up at MICHIGAN.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:36 pm

'eggo...you little tease!!!
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:03 pm

dwoody wrote:
'eggo...you little tease!!!

+50 lol! lol!

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan   Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Victor Viramontes decommits from Michigan
Page 1 of 1