Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

next game preview

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: next game preview   next game preview EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 11:55 pm

can juwan's boys stay hot? can UM continue the high FG%? Can UM continue to get quality bench time?

keys to the game...

1) continue to rebound. continue to get 2nd chance points.

2) keep the TOs down

3) get meaningful minutes from Diabate and Houstan

4) run the offense through Hunter

5) shut down their 3pt %. I read a stat that UM is 1-4 against teams that shoot over 40% from the 3pt line.

The crowd is going to be crazy for this game. I think UM feeds off of that and wins a close one. 74-67 UM

wshoes

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 8:47 am

Hope they still have some gas in the tank. 80 of our 82 pts were from the starting 5 on Thursday and this is less than a 48 hour turn around.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 9:26 am

They all played 30 minutes. And I think even 35 minutes. But remember, these are basketball kids. There probably has not been a day in the last 10 years that they have not played basketball in some sort.

The 2 games being at home is the most important thing. Our kids are not going anywhere since Tuesday night.

Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 2:39 pm

have not seen them play 2 game back to back well, they look good 1 game and suck the 2nd. Not very consistent. Not expecting much, valuable game against a rival but very doubtful on winning this one still to high after beating Purdue. Linardi never should have said if they win this game they will be back in the NCAA talk. I don't think they want to be in the NCAA tourney

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Last edited by the artist formally known on Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 3:10 pm

Word is suckeye guards might not be available. Game-time decision. I hope the defense shows up again tonight.
Back to top Go down

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 7:18 pm

there is the 2022 Michigan team I am used to SUCK !game over they are going to Double Dickenson in the post and our guards are piss poor shooters ! not much good there

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Last edited by the artist formally known on Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 7:55 pm

last post on this game can't watch anymore guards are fuckinng HORRID how did they ever get rated this high, they all should be 2's playing at praiire view or LSSU just terrible. Brooks 3 of 8 and missed at least 3 lay up amazing What a Face What a Face What a Face

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 9:04 pm

Live by the three, die by the three.

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 10:13 pm

dwoody wrote:
Live by the three, die by the three.

I never seen a team that had 10 dunks in a game lose let alone only score in the 50s. Beilein recruited 3 point shooters- it doesn't appear that Juwan does.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:44 pm

They can beat that team no doubt. I think if they see them again, they will.

next game preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: next game preview   next game preview Empty

Back to top Go down

next game preview
Page 1 of 1