Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michigan vs Iowa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 8:23 pm

Michigan was pounding the ball inside taking it to the basket and went on a 7-0 run to take a good lead then the guards got involved and the next thing they are down 2 . Thats how bad Michigans guard play is.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 8:54 pm

Come on Juwan put a Big guy in front of the end bounder so that can't happen BULLSHIT

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 8:58 pm

its not like Iowa plays great defense, guards just pretty much suck. 1 for effing 12 from 3 you would think more than one would slip and go in. Shitty guard shooting gonna doom this team for sure.Another game Michigan should have won going away, Geez

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:12 pm

Jone is useless just a waste of a guard

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:19 pm

huge win for Michigan but game should have never been that close poor guard play nd missed free throws would make an old man nervous and it did. Is jawon turning into Matt painter

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 10:47 pm

that was a gutsy win. On the road, against that team. Could be one of the top wins of any team all year. Another quad 1. this game has to move Michigan to the last 4 in.

I still stand by my statement in another post. They have to win at least two more quad 1 games and win a game (maybe 2) in the B1G tourney but right now, IMO, this team is dancing.

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyThu Feb 17, 2022 11:09 pm

I believe they are close a win against Wisconsin would be HUGE, and the beat Iowa at home, Rutgers I thought was an Win , but the way they have been playing, their defense worries me. If we could steal one against either O$U or MSU that would be great.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 9:10 am

You don't expect to get a great point guard as a grad transfer from a lower tier league. We got lucky with Smith last year though as I recall people bit--ed about him frequently. Jones has been a bit of a mixed bag but he has made some big contributions in most of our wins, and I am glad we have him.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 9:48 am

wshoes wrote:
You don't expect to get a great point guard as a grad transfer from a lower tier league. We got lucky with Smith last year though as I recall people bit--ed about him frequently. Jones has been a bit of a mixed bag but he has made some big contributions in most of our wins, and I am glad we have him.

smith was definitely a wonderful surprise but jones was supposed to be a lot more than he has been. I think the difference is smith hit the ground running while jones has taken time to show that he could possibly run this offense. I still think he will cost UM another important game or two. I predict his bad play will knock us out of the B1G and any post season tournament UM plays in.

Also, Smith wasn't asked to do as much because UM could run the offense through so many guys last year. Franz and Livers moving on didn't do Jones any favors this year ha ha. This team does have a lot of talent but it's young.

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 1:33 pm

I see Dickinson going Pro and Terrance hitting the transfer portal for next year. Leaving at least 3 extra spots open. I wonder how long its going to take Houstan to get situated into the big 10 style of game.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptyFri Feb 18, 2022 3:14 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
I see Dickinson going Pro and Terrance hitting the transfer portal for next year. Leaving at least 3 extra spots open. I wonder how long its going to take Houstan to get situated into the big 10 style of game.

Very high likely hood that Houstan and Diabate go also. Not sure on Williams. Johns Jr is gone so if both he and Moussa and Houstan leave then the door is wide open for Terrence.

wshoes

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 4:19 pm

Diabate is the only NBA talent IMO. Houstan might go somewhere but it won't be to the NBA. Hunter isn't even listening din the second round of some NBA mock drafts. I do think this is his last year,but he is too slow to play in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michigan vs Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michigan vs Iowa   Michigan vs Iowa Empty

Back to top Go down

Michigan vs Iowa
Page 1 of 1