Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why even start Johns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

why even start Johns Empty
PostSubject: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 2:23 pm

go to a 4 guard look make them defend the perimeter, and hope some one can hit a shot Johns can't do shit can't defend can't shoot can't rebound! season over anyway, get used to this look it will be Michigan for the next 2 years, Game over at the half Book it.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 2:48 pm

Houstan and Johns need to get involved I mean playing the minutes they are and doing nothing . Better be damn good defensively

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 3:21 pm

get HOUSTAN THE HELL OUTTA THERE, PLAY Bufkin, the houstan experiment should be done after the 1st 7 minutes he is either Hot or a frozen sno cone. If he aint making anything early take him out and play someone else. What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 3:31 pm

BIG  OFFICIALS SUCK call touch fouls for ladell and Michigan getting hammered and no calls. How the fuvck do these guys keep getting jobs

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 3:43 pm

Phil Martelli is a Gawd, outstanding Coaching job, for Michigan these past games.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 4:00 pm

this is a tournament team. I think they did enough in the last 8 games to move off the bubble and be the last 4 in. they need to win at least one game in the B1G tourney.

also, indiana barely losing to purdue yesterday could put them in if they win a couple of games in the B1G tourney.

Rutgers is in the same boat.

Crazy how 3 of the first four out are B1G teams. I think it shows just how tough and deep the conference is. But in all reality I think the only team capable of winning it all is Purdue.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 5:56 pm

I think Illinois is the Big Ten team with the best chance. Purdue struggles playing both of their bigs at the same time which limits them a bit. Also defensively they tend to have lapses. Illinois is pretty balanced and Kofi has to be the most physical player in the country.

the artist formally known likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 6:13 pm

i agree Illinois has great bigs and their guards as a whole are better, sure Ebey and Evey are good at Purdue, but the rest are not that good Williams is tough and probably be playing 2 bigs together , but its Painter, and he could mess up anything

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 11:29 am

Ok guys, I am not an expert on Purdue, but I watch them because all my nieces graduated from there, but I am 99% sure they do not play the 2 bigs at the same time. Maybe for a few minutes all season.

They either play one or the other.

joe

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 11:31 am

Artist I agree with a lot of what you say. BUT I gotta rattle your chain on Devante Jones though.

If he did not have that game yesterday we would have lost by a hundred.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 2:34 pm

joe wrote:
Ok guys, I am not an expert on Purdue, but I watch them because all my nieces graduated from there, but I am 99% sure they do not play the 2 bigs at the same time. Maybe for a few minutes all season.

They either play one or the other.

Yes Joe, that is what I was saying, when people think of their top players they usually mention Ivey and both of the bigs, but that is not as good as a team that has 3 top players that all play at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 4:14 pm

joe wrote:
Artist I agree with a lot of what you say. BUT I gotta rattle your chain on Devante Jones though.

If he did not have that game yesterday we would have lost by a hundred.

Joe can't argue that he was a major player yesterday for sure. Thing is we need to see more of that guy. He show he has the potential to be a difference maker, less turnovers and better ball care,

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why even start Johns   why even start Johns Empty

Back to top Go down

why even start Johns
Page 1 of 1