Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NCAA Hockey Bracket

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

NCAA Hockey Bracket Empty
PostSubject: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:59 pm

NCAA Hockey Bracket Screen18

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:17 pm

You are aware that only half of the bracket appeared right? I think that the vagina file is eating up the memory in your computer...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:28 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
You are aware that only half of the bracket appeared right? I think that the vagina file is eating up the memory in your computer...

That's the whole bracket, bud.

And honestly, the vagina file thing has been "played. Sooo played."

(ffwd to 3:00)

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

To just end the debate before it starts:

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/icehockey-men/d1/2011

There it is.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:42 pm

You are saying that you're playing vagina? Admin, your Mom reads this site!

OK, I'm done with the vagina-file comments now. I just wanted to get a couple more jabs in. sa'll good!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Hockey is a sport where on any given night but I'll call the Frozen Four at least. I think BC, minny, Miami (ohio), and Denver will advance to the Frozen Four. Not really sure who will win the NC but I'll go with Miami (ohio). Hope that I'm wrong though and Michigan takes it. I just don't see Michigan going that far as they don't really have a go-to scorer...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:58 pm

I just can't believe it's been since '98 we've taken the crown.

I feel like we lack on offensive firepower. Could hurt us. Should be fun to watch.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 pm

We normally never lack offense which is what troubles me this year. As I stated earlier, we don't have that go-to guy. However, we are playing as a TEAM this season. As long as Hunwick continues to stand on his head, we could/should go far.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

5 ccha teams in it pretty impressive

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:39 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
5 ccha teams in it pretty impressive

I think that it last happened in 2005? I'm not so sure but the CCHA was THE conference this year. If not for the AH auto-bid the CCHA would have had 6 teams in.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:52 pm

It seems like they would have spread the CCHA treams around a little.

4 on one side of the bracket and 1 on the other.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:05 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
It seems like they would have spread the CCHA treams around a little.

4 on one side of the bracket and 1 on the other.

The tournament is gone strictly by the numbers in accordance with the Pairwise-rankings with the one exception being avoiding intra-conference match-ups in the first-round. The selection committee doesn't care if teams from the same conference match-up from the 2nd round on.

As there are 16 teams that make the tournament the ideal match-up would go: 1 vs. 16, 2 vs. 15, 3 vs. 14, 4 vs. 13, 5 vs. 12, 6 vs. 11, 7 vs. 10, and 8 vs. 9. That is followed with the exception of said intra-conference match-ups.

Any other questions?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 am

Take it for what it's worth:

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/hockey-bracketology-2012?page=0,0

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 am

I pretty much have the same bracket, with Michigan pulling it out against ND in the 'ship.

We beat 'em last year (and, in my opinion, ND had a better overall squad last season). If we play them, God I hope we beat them. I've got a buddy I worked with in StL who's from North Dakota, went to school there...diehard UND fan. Our win last year crushed him lol.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:41 pm

NoDik fans are unbelievable, but in their defense they have nothing else. Literally, it's North Dakota. There seriously is nothing else. Have you seen this?

http://mocksession.com/2011/04/nonverbal-communication-at-the-frozen-four/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Haha that's hilarious.

I'm sure he's seen it, but I'm going to shoot that over to him anyway.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Did you see Louie returning the salute?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 am

Here is a preview of the Mid-West region (where Michigan is placed):

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/2012/03/23_mw_midwest_regional_preview.php

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:48 pm

In case anyone is interested, sparty lost to Union!!!

SEASON'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Hockey Bracket   NCAA Hockey Bracket Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA Hockey Bracket
Page 1 of 1