Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mgoblue93

Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? Empty
PostSubject: Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?   Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:11 pm

Is this an April fools joke?

I have been traveling abroad for work and have been out of the loop. I just received a text to a yahoo sports story.

Harbaugh obviously has a relationship with Kaepernick, but do we really need this publicity? Why can’t we ever fly underneath the radar?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?   Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:37 pm

No. Not a joke.

Keep in mind that the publicity is aimed at 17 year old recruits not 60 year old fans. There are going to be a bunch of recruits there and many view him as a hero.

With that in mind I have to accept it. No big deal. What is he gonna do besides a coin toss?

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?   Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:11 pm

I guess it's not that big of a deal, but quite frankly I'd like to believe the majority of recruits are more in tune with reality than Colin Kaepernick. I'd actually be worried if we attract players because of him. Do not want that mindset in the locker room.

I hope Harbaugh doesn't enable Kaepernick's extreme views in front of recruits -that the NFL is a slaver league and we are a white supremacist nation. Maybe Harbaugh should try to talk some sense into him? The irony is, Kaepernick has made millions off of Nike slave labor.

Sorry to rant, but i REALLY do not like Kaepernick and what he stands for. I think he is cancer. I know Harbaugh is in an awkward position. Hopefully he has a heart to heart with him at some point in private. If he doesnt he's letting him fail.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?   Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 9:32 pm

No politics here. I don’t want to know that about you, from what I see.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?   Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 9:42 pm

I don't mind it one bit. as long as harbaugh uses him as an example of a guy that was not highly recruited and had 1 offer (i believe) and was 2 yards away from being a starting qb Super Bowl champ.

It's funny because when JJ committed I told my brother-in-law that he reminded me a lot of kaepernick (in terms of athletic skillset) but with a better arm at a younger age.

dwoody likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?   Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 9:45 am

I hope Corum stays healthy all season (not that I don't hope that for everyone), because I think he can have an amazing season.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?   Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 9:37 pm

wshoes wrote:
I hope Corum stays healthy all season (not that I don't hope that for everyone), because I think he can have an amazing season.

The fact that he will be sharing carries with Edwards will strengthen his chances. But the same could've been said for last year with Haskins and we saw how he wasn't 100%.

I also think that dunlap starts to see the field early because I think that with this offense and the soft early schedule there will be some early blowouts, so that will help.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but I would not be surprised to see two undefeated teams meeting in columbus in late november.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?   Colin Kaepernick honorary captain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Colin Kaepernick honorary captain?
Page 1 of 1