Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days?   Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 7:37 am

he was noncommittal on starting QB (which isn't surprising).
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days?   Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 9:07 am

JJ needs to play a lot this year, whoever starts, or he’s gone. I’m good with split duties.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days?   Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 11:41 am

dwoody wrote:
JJ needs to play a lot this year, whoever starts, or he’s gone. I’m good with split duties.

I agree. If his arm is OK (still concerned that he had to miss Spring ball), and if he shows what he flashed last year, you have to give him snaps and a chance to assume control.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days?   Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 12:12 am

I caught him and the first thing I thought was that he looks just like his dad.

I think this season hinges on the O coordinators. They have to find a way to stay explosive. They have the talent. Absolutely loaded on that side of the ball. An embarrassment of riches to be honest.

You could make a point that if the O doesn't put the points on the board then the special teams will be there to bail them out and you'd have a leg to stand on in that debate but I contend that FGs and field position isn't going to win The Game this year so UM needs to be hitting on all cylinders and I'm looking at the new O system to make that happen.

Also read an article about Kenneth Grant being the kid that Harbaugh called a gift from the football gods. He's a "surprise recruit" to the people that don't follow recruiting as religiously as I do but to me he was always seen as a diamond in the rough that I was thinking could be a steal if he panned out and from what I've read he's doing just that.

He was a also a head to head win against that team down south so if he turns out to be a monster then it will be just be that much sweeter.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days?   Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone catch JH at Big ten media days?
Page 1 of 1