Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looks lie Michgan season over .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

looks lie Michgan season over .  Empty
PostSubject: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 1:29 pm

no big 10 championship, no National championship. Only thing to play for is to defeat the bucknuts and to win MSU. thanks to a 3rd string RB fumble and a Kicker who cant hit a short FG.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:36 pm

JJ missing open receivers deep. He'll need to hit that pass in the future.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:52 pm

wow this defense isn't near as good as they are claim to be. Maryland ramming it right down their throat yes Maryland returned all its lineman , but the defense was claimed to be better than last years.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 3:15 pm

“It is better to stay silent and be thought…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 5:30 pm

nah works most of the time when Michigan wins i don't mind being wrong, Defense still needs some work and JJ needs to work on the deep throws but at least he tries them. I think Maryland is going to have a good year. The defense needs to work some things out. Corum had a great day, bu also that Edwards needs to get healthy,

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

sandyeggo_blue and joe like this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:12 am

the artist formally known wrote:
... Defense still needs some work and JJ needs to work on the deep throws but at least he tries them. I think Maryland is going to have a good year.  The defense needs to work some things out. Corum had a great day, bu also that Edwards needs to get healthy,

All of this ^^^

+1

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:13 am

keegan, cade, edwards, all

there were times yesterday that I thought MICHIGAN could've have benefited from having each of them on the field.

the artist formally known likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:13 pm

JJ still being JJ. Hopefully, he’ll learn. There’s sure plenty of proof of the risks.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 8:42 am

Here's my thought after this game.

Maryland is probably the #3 team in the East.

They will beat MSU this week like an ugly step-sister. I also believe they will beat Penn St.

My dad is sort of a homer. Not like me. But he was at the game and kept commenting on how good Maryland is.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 8:52 am

I was at the game and I felt Maryland's no huddle, fast tempo hurt us and that we looked gassed at times. We have not (nor could we have been expected to) replace the Hutchinson/ Ojabo duo without suffering a fall off. But the strength of the line is that we go 7 or 8 deep and by rotating them, we always have a fresh group out there. Maryland's offense often didn't allow us to sub as frequently as we would have liked to, and sometimes when we did, we didn't seem to be totally ready for the snap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looks lie Michgan season over .    looks lie Michgan season over .  Empty

Back to top Go down

looks lie Michgan season over .
Page 1 of 1