Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which game would we like to tailgate?

Go down 
5 posters

What game should we get together?
A) Air Force
Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_lcap63%Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
B) UMass
Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_lcap0%Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
C) Illinois (Homecoming)
Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_lcap13%Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
D) Michigan State
Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_lcap24%Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
E) Northwestern
Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_lcap0%Which game would we like to tailgate? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
F) Iowa
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Which game would we like to tailgate? Empty
PostSubject: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Which game would we like to tailgate? Ncf_g_10

Well, we've only had 10 votes, but 9 of those were in favor of us having a forum tailgate.

So, what game are folks thinking??

Clearly we don't have to set anything in stone right now, because as the season nears, things may pop up and we may need to make a switch to accommodate a few folks.

Found this little article while I searched for a picture of tailgating:

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/page/Tailgate110930/michigan-tailgaters-go-blue-maize

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:11 am

I chose Air Force, my reasoning was simple. It is an early season game, therefore weather shouldn't be a problem. It's Air Force, tickets for that game will be extraordinary easy to come by. It's the week after the 'bama game which, win or lose, will definitely leave all of us with tons of recent observations to discuss. Plus, Air Force is at least a decent scrub game.

Umass is a joke, the main conversation will be how long Denard will play.

Illinois wouldn't be bad weather-wise but, as it is a B!G game tickets will be a little more difficult to find. And there will be a lot of alumni in town therefore there will be a lot of stuff going on that would over-shadow our tail-gate.

sparty. You've got to be kidding me, unless you are in training for your next MMA fight. It'd be fun to kick Bryan's ass though but he won't show up.

Northwestern and Iowa: meh, noon kick-offs in questionable weather against less than stellar opponents. Still, they are league games, and Iowa fans are awesome to tail-gate with.

So in summation: my first vote without a doubt is Air Force. Umass comes in second but if we're gonna do a non-conference game, why not Air Force? Iowa is #3 only because Iowa fans are awesome and it's more football-like weather.

The article was good and pretty accurate although WTF is up with yelling "Glue!" Is there a horse factory near-by or something? "Glue" sounds like "Blue" yes but if you can't tell the difference between "Glue" and "Go" you must have went to school in east landfill.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:09 am

Interesting voting so far. I've been to Columbus for games so MSU does not really scare me. Does it really get that bad? I can't imagine game day in AA being an issue. I have been to many Ohio games in AA and have never seen problems. Is MSU worse?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:21 am

Admin, is that you in the picture?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:32 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Admin, is that you in the picture?

Ehem....

Admin wrote:
Which game would we like to tailgate? Ncf_g_10

Found this little article while I searched for a picture of tailgating:

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/page/Tailgate110930/michigan-tailgaters-go-blue-maize

[u]
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:08 am

Yeah, I saw that after I made the post, and then was too lazy to delete my post. I don't mind looking like an idiot once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:34 pm

LOL. No, I'd guess I'm about 20-25 years younger than that cat in the picture.

I'd add a photo of me here, but then you wouldn't be as enticed to join us at the tailgate this season, haha.

Go Blue

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Maybe that is stjoe?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:17 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Interesting voting so far. I've been to Columbus for games so MSU does not really scare me. Does it really get that bad? I can't imagine game day in AA being an issue. I have been to many Ohio games in AA and have never seen problems. Is MSU worse?

sparty is annoying. They are just like a bunch of gnats, absolutely useless. They just buzz around your head all day and serve no actual purpose. They are worse now after the Rich Clod years, but in their defense I've never heard of sparty throwing a cup of urine on anyone (not that I wouldn't put it past those idiots).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:50 pm

So now that the Air Force game has been announced as a 3:30 start will we be doing that game? That is the obvious choice...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Oh shiznit, I just remembered, I'm gonna be in California on September 8th. I guess that I don't care, although I'll stand behind my comment that Air Force makes the most sense (even if I can't be there). I'm sure that 'dog and willie will change their votes to Air Force now...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

I actually never voted. Right now it is looking like the MSU game will be the only game that I will be at in AA. I realize this is not the game people voted for but if you are at the game you are welcome to come to our tailgate.
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:10 pm

I voted for the Illini game, but after reading the posts, it doesn't make sense (issues mentioned: ticket availability, too crowded, game time, etc.). My second choice would be Umass. But I have a selfish reason for not preferring Air Force: a funeral service to attend in the morning of the game and it is a 2 and half hour drive to AA. But no matter how hard you try, there will always be schedule conflicts with some people.

PostSubject: Re: Which game would we like to tailgate?   Which game would we like to tailgate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which game would we like to tailgate?
Page 1 of 1