Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late breaking Recruiting News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Late breaking Recruiting News Empty
PostSubject: Late breaking Recruiting News   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Willie Henry, a defensive tackle at 6'2 270 from Cleveland Glenville is on UM's campus for an official visit. He has offers from Akron, Bowling Green, Eastern Mich, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Louisville, Marshall, Ohio U, Pittsburg, Syracuse, and Toledo. Evidently UM just offered him. I woul bet he commits on the spot as this is his best offer to date. In addition, he is a Glenville product and played with Frank Clark. This would be a nice pick up. He is a 3 star recruit according to Rivals.
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Sounds good   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 pm

but why pass on Schutt ? Still don't understand the basis of turning down Schutt. Off field issues?

Building a pipeline at Glenville will pay off big time.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: The whole Schutt thing is confusing to me also.   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:50 pm

The Rivals folks are simply saying UM never liked him. We just have to trust the coaches.

I do like the Glenville connection though. I wondr if they are targeting 2013/14 recruits from that school?
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Pipeline from Glenville   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:56 pm

I read thru Frank Clark Rivals Bio and it appears that building a relationship with Glenville is a priority for Michigan coaches as well as Frank Clark. Look how well things turned out for Clark.

Read the Rival comments at the bottom.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/michigan/football/recruiting/player-Frank-Clark-115403;_ylt=ArYhaMUT.iayN42rIEQQYR9mspB4
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Yes! And father of NFL BUST Ted Ginn Jr.   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:02 pm

MGoMod wrote:
Isn't Glenville Ted Ginn Sr's team?
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Yes sir....   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 pm

nm
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Late breaking Recruiting News   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 pm

BoulderMBlue wrote:
MGoMod wrote:
Isn't Glenville Ted Ginn Sr's team?

Which is why I do not see a pipeline to Michigan in our future. I think Meyer would really have to screw up the relationship up to break up that connection. If you notice Clark was not recruited by OSU.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: In the short time   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm

we saw Clark I liked him a lot.

MGOBLUE and the game programs have him listed at like 221 pounds. NFW he's 221 lbs!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Clark   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 am

The interception in the Sugar Bowl was awesome. Looking forward to seeing more of him.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: It would be nice to   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 am

See he and Black crushing in from the ends.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Late breaking Recruiting News   Late breaking Recruiting News EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 am

getting this kid is a must ..... if has any kind of potential according to the coaches then you damn well take him ..... you continue getting a kid from Glennville .... continue building that relationship with Ginn SR ..... cryer will be gone in three years top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late breaking Recruiting News   Late breaking Recruiting News Empty

Back to top Go down

Late breaking Recruiting News
Page 1 of 1