Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its Crazy To Think

Go down 
+2
1umgoblue85
CharlotteGuy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlotteGuy

Its Crazy To Think Empty
PostSubject: Its Crazy To Think   Its Crazy To Think EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:25 am

All the talk has turned to a class that is 2 years away, and we never hear or talk about the class joining us in a few months. I'm ready for Kalis, Pipkens, Bolden, Richardson, Ross.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

Its Crazy To Think Empty
PostSubject: You are right!   Its Crazy To Think EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 am

Hoke has done so well in recruiting we tend to forget the kids that are reporting for camp this summer and it is a great group!

joe

Its Crazy To Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Crazy To Think   Its Crazy To Think EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:59 am

Hate to say it but it's fun! lol

Admin
Admin

Its Crazy To Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Crazy To Think   Its Crazy To Think EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 am

That's a great point Charlotte.

Pipkens has me the most excited. Not just because he's at a position of serious need, but because I think that kid could be a superstar.

I'll be interested to see what happens with Kalis and TRich. Phil Steele predicts that Kalis will be a starter (BOLD prediction, I think I read last week that we've never started a true frosh on the OL). TRich could be on either side of the spectrum, or in between. Either RS, play special teams, or eventually POSSIBLY swipe Floyd's spot.

It's going to be a fun fall, I think.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Its Crazy To Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Crazy To Think   Its Crazy To Think EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Well said Charlotte. We should spend more time on the incoming class. We have some good ones coming in.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

Its Crazy To Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Crazy To Think   Its Crazy To Think EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:52 pm

CharlotteGuy wrote:
All the talk has turned to a class that is 2 years away, and we never hear or talk about the class joining us in a few months. I'm ready for Kalis, Pipkens, Bolden, Richardson, Ross.

Very true.

I also find it funny that OSU fans are talking all this trash about how LTT is going to get it on the field when LTT probably won't see the field until possibly the 2014 season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its Crazy To Think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Crazy To Think   Its Crazy To Think Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Crazy To Think
Page 1 of 1