Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is crazy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

This is crazy Empty
PostSubject: This is crazy   This is crazy EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:17 pm

48 of the 54 players on the depth chart yesterday have eligibility left. How after 4 years is this team still so freaking young? The new coach should be able to win and sustain winning, if they hire the right guy.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

This is crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy   This is crazy EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:26 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
48 of the 54 players on the depth chart yesterday have eligibility left.  How after 4 years is this team still so freaking young?  The new coach should be able to win and sustain winning, if they hire the right guy.

i read that 50 of the 56 guys on the two deep are returning. that's a lot of kids

This is crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy   This is crazy EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Hope this is not a reason to keep Hoke!!

fishgoblue22

This is crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy   This is crazy EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:06 pm

stjotoo wrote:
Hope this is not a reason to keep Hoke!!

+100
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

This is crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy   This is crazy EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:31 pm

if they are stupid enough to bring back Hoke .... I expect a lot of season ticket holders not renewing .... good news for those like me who would like season tickets .... but even I am not stupid enough to apply for them knowing Hoke is the coach for years to come .... Hackett better warn Schlissell that donations will dry up from football mad alums and there will be only 90,000 in the stadium
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

This is crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy   This is crazy EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm

During the game yesterday the announcers stated that O$U had the largest average attendances per game in college football this year. When businessman Hackett is analyzing the figures, he had better take this into prime consideration. With the football engine pulling the athletic department train, diminishing crowds would be disastrous. I have 4 season tix and almost always have one or two available and find occasional scalpers who want to pay 10 or 20 bucks. What a joke! I often eat one or two or give them away to a Michigan fan (that I am sure is Blue). It is a good thing that O$U didn't play in Ann Arbor this year because' if they did, the stadium will be filled to capacity with many, many red shits (oops: that should be shirts) and asses in the seats. It was embarrassing last year in the stadium.

This is crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is crazy   This is crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

This is crazy
Page 1 of 1