Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder if PSU is allowed to pay the $60 mil fine over the course of 5 years (probatiob peried) I believe the media

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

I wonder if PSU is allowed to pay the $60 mil fine over the course of 5 years (probatiob peried)  I believe the media Empty
PostSubject: I wonder if PSU is allowed to pay the $60 mil fine over the course of 5 years (probatiob peried) I believe the media   I wonder if PSU is allowed to pay the $60 mil fine over the course of 5 years (probatiob peried)  I believe the media EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 am

siad that the money represents 1 year worth of revenue of the football program. I am certain that PSU is like many other programs (including UM), and pay for most of their other student sports (both male and female) with the revenues generated by the football team. With the pending civil lawsuits they are facing, not only is the football team going to suffer, but all the other sports are going to get hurt also. I wonder how many sports they will phase out.

Admin
Admin

I wonder if PSU is allowed to pay the $60 mil fine over the course of 5 years (probatiob peried)  I believe the media Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if PSU is allowed to pay the $60 mil fine over the course of 5 years (probatiob peried) I believe the media   I wonder if PSU is allowed to pay the $60 mil fine over the course of 5 years (probatiob peried)  I believe the media EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 am

Yes, they are given the full 5 years to pay that amount in full.

I wonder if PSU is allowed to pay the $60 mil fine over the course of 5 years (probatiob peried) I believe the media
Page 1 of 1