Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks like an interesting book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Looks like an interesting book Empty
PostSubject: Looks like an interesting book   Looks like an interesting book EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:21 am

http://www.freep.com/article/20120806/SPORTS06/308060057/1054/sports06/Mark-Snyder-New-book-brings-life-Michigan-football-program-s-legends-history
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like an interesting book   Looks like an interesting book EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:33 am

yeah it does look like it could be interesting.

At first I was thinking it was a book written by Snyder...which I would never buy. I've never been a fan of his work. He isn't bad, but he doesn't do anything to be unique or good, really.

$40 for the book, FYI.

exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: Looks like an interesting book   Looks like an interesting book EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Did Bacon write it?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Looks like an interesting book   Looks like an interesting book EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:21 am

exmichresident wrote:
Did Bacon write it?
LOL.

Speaking of good books, I'm currently reading this one: http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ti-brown_jim_abbott_imperfect_book_excerpt_040212

I grew up in the same area at the same time as Jim, and followed his HS career in the Flint Journal. Michigan Man to the core. He has a great story about a run in with Bo after he played for the USA in a game in Cuba and he met Castro. When asked by the media to compare meeting Bo to meeting Castro, he made a joke that Castro was a little warmer. When he returned to UM for his soph season, Bo was waiting to chew him out.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like an interesting book   Looks like an interesting book EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:45 am

exmichresident wrote:
Did Bacon write it?

To answer the question, if you it was an honest question, no he did not.

This was put together by a group of former managing editors (I believe, perhaps just sports editors) of the Michigan Daily.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Looks like an interesting book   Looks like an interesting book EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 am

Admin wrote:
exmichresident wrote:
Did Bacon write it?

To answer the question, if you it was an honest question, no he did not.

This was put together by a group of former managing editors (I believe, perhaps just sports editors) of the Michigan Daily.

It wasn't an honest question. Me and exmich got a history of bantering back and forth about the last Bacon book. I'm pretty sure it was sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like an interesting book   Looks like an interesting book Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like an interesting book
Page 1 of 1