Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone read the book "Those Who Stay" by Curt Stephenson?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Anyone read the book "Those Who Stay" by Curt Stephenson? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone read the book "Those Who Stay" by Curt Stephenson?   Anyone read the book "Those Who Stay" by Curt Stephenson? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 am

Horrible writting, and some chapters don't seem to fit where he put them, but some great stories from a walk on that ended up getting a scholarship. My wife got it for me when she ordered "Three and Out". She said it was a couple extra dollars to have it thrown in, so she figured why not.

Reading the book sure does paint a picture of a completely different time. He was there from 73-77. Earned a walk on as a kicker in 73, played some scout WR. 74 he was dressed for the first home game, and during warm ups Bo told him he earn a Gant in Aid and would be red shirting for the season. Talks about the tie with OSU in 73, the loss to OSU in 74 and the team that went 20-1-1 in two years with no bowl game.
Back to top Go down

Anyone read the book "Those Who Stay" by Curt Stephenson?
Page 1 of 1