Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beware screw

Go down 
+3
lovetheblue1217
WillieMfan
BOLEACH7
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

there is someone called lovetheblue1217 who actually thinks CRAP is alright .... makes you wonder .... anyone who thinks that demented physco is alright is a question mark !!!!!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm

LOL...good call.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Boot me if you guys want too, I could really care less. I joined to talk sports but all you guys talk about are the trolls on the MLive forum. I do think some of the "trolls" are not bad if you actually talk sports with them.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Your guys sick obsession with them is just as bad as their obsession with UofM.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm

well thinking that CRAP/WYD/KIRKCOUSINS/BOMOBRADY/Mike frontal /AngryBlackMan is a reasonable person is very wrong .... he is a fucking idiot plain and simple .... end of story
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:51 pm

I said that I had a good convo with one which was WYD, I am not going to let anyone tell me who I can and can't talk to. Once he burns me, then I will think different.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Lovetheblue....   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:52 pm

I think it will die down in a week or so. Nobody really cares about them. It's just nice to get away from them.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: WYD is all the mentioned ones   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:52 pm

it is the same person
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:53 pm

That's fine, but if BoLeach is going to act like a little kid about it and run and tell mom and dad eveytime someone does something on a public forum, I guess this place is not for me. Grow up just a little
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Easy big guy. No one is trying to attack you. WYD is one of the worst offenders. Not a very popular person around here. It is hard to see him as reasonable after what he (and others) has done to mlive.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm

It doesn't matter to me BO, as long as one of them talk football, I can ignore the rest of his personalities. I am grown and don't need someone telling me what to do from a computer screen
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Willie, they might not be attacking but I will be damned if someone tells me who to talk to. Like I said if you guys don't like it, I guess this isnt't the place for me,
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: lovetheblue   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 pm

never told you what to do ... just pointed out what WYD is ... thats all .... you are free to do what you like .... never said otherwise
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Will Bo maybe you should know what you are talking about before you say someone is a ?. I have defended UofM left and right today and you question me because I have a good convo with someone you don't like?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 pm

it was a sarcastic post that I originally made.....most here have dealt with the physco WYD for years .... and put up with his personal attacks in his other personas .... I apologize if I offended you
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
Will Bo maybe you should know what you are talking about before you say someone is a ?. I have defended UofM left and right today and you question me because I have a good convo with someone you don't like?

Is a what? What did he say that was so offensive?
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

You know it did offend me, it kind of reminded me of the teacher's pet in grade school.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:06 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:

Is a what? What did he say that was so offensive?

He pretty much called me a questionable person because of a comment I made on the forum that everyone cannot stand anymore
Back to top Go down
cazzy0091

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: chilllllllllll   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fscuv4PIjws
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: That was funny   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I forgot all about that movie.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Wow guys think you might be a little to obsessed here. as long as all the garbage isn't here on this forum . I for 1 don't care who or what you talk about o n another forum. I feel its nice to come here and talk sports , but shouldn't have to listen to a couple . 2 people bitching about another forum
Back to top Go down
cazzy0091

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: haha so did i   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:14 pm

loved it when it first came out
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

I am not bitching about the other forum, I am bitching about BO questioning who I am, that is my big hang up. Never talked to the guy in my time here and he knows who I am.
Back to top Go down
cazzy0091

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: completely agree   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Wow guys think you might be a little to obsessed here. as long as all the garbage isn't here on this forum . I for 1 don't care who or what you talk about o n another forum. I feel its nice to come here and talk sports , but shouldn't have to listen to a couple . 2 people bitching about another forum
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: This forum was founded on a simple principle   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
I am not bitching about the other forum, I am bitching about BO questioning who I am, that is my big hang up. Never talked to the guy in my time here and he knows who I am.

It's all about Michigan Football. WYD and his troll brethren has been the root of the problem on MLive so BO is right about WYD. I started posting on MLive 2004 and I know the facts. It was a great place to share posts with classy Michigan Fans. EyeSpy123456 is Coach Mac's nephew and was a loyal true poster on this forum for years. In 2006 WYD logged on as CuttheCrap06 and committed his existence to destroying MLive's forum. It's been documented that he trolls under literally 100's of nic's. The guy is a sociopath.

My point is simple. If you're calling out BO based on 1st amendment rights you don't know BO or myself and the problems that psychotic tool has created.

The reason this site is gonna blow up is freedom from the sick element of MLIve. Screwosu will never tolerate troll sympathizers.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: thanks Rob   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

I made the post as a tongue in cheek remark .... you more than anyone has seen the depths that WYD/Crap will go to to discredit someone ... you put up with a lot of shit on MLive because of CRAP.... I have apologized to lovetheblue ..... never meant to tell him what to do .... just wanted to let him know what a physcopath he was dealing with
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

So because it is BO talking I will get booted. I think BO's level of obsession is sickening at this point. He is the one that wants all the trolls to be gone but from looking back on the new forums list, he continually brings it up. Give me a break. BO took a cheap shot at me and I fired right back at him. If he doesn't care about the MLive forum why is he over there posting what people are saying over here. I am not a bad guy and wanting a troll free forum is fine, but I only take it so far.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:33 pm

I am sorry BO you called it how you thought it was and I am calling it how I think it is. I am not trying to be a dick but that really did piss me off
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 pm

no need to be sorry to me ..... like I said it was more intended to CRAP and what he is .... nothing more .... everyone should know that you have as much right as anyone here or wherever you choose .... hopefully screw can delete this whole thread and we can be done with it .... once again I apologize Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm

BoulderMBlue wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:

It's all about Michigan Football. WYD and his troll brethren has been the root of the problem on MLive so BO is right about WYD. I started posting on MLive 2004 and I know the facts. It was a great place to share posts with classy Michigan Fans. EyeSpy123456 is Coach Mac's nephew and was a loyal true poster on this forum for years. In 2006 WYD logged on as CuttheCrap06 and committed his existence to destroying MLive's forum. It's been documented that he trolls under literally 100's of nic's. The guy is a sociopath.

My point is simple. If you're calling out BO based on 1st amendment rights you don't know BO or myself and the problems that psychotic tool has created.

The reason this site is gonna blow up is freedom from the sick element of MLIve. Screwosu will never tolerate troll sympathizers.

Don't call me out on my 1st amend right then is all I am trying to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

beware screw Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw Empty

Back to top Go down

beware screw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next