Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beware screw

Go down 
+3
lovetheblue1217
WillieMfan
BOLEACH7
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

beware screw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:38 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
hopefully screw can delete this whole thread and we can be done with it

+1

Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Sorry Pal   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:39 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
So because it is BO talking I will get booted. I think BO's level of obsession is sickening at this point. He is the one that wants all the trolls to be gone but from looking back on the new forums list, he continually brings it up. Give me a break. BO took a cheap shot at me and I fired right back at him. If he doesn't care about the MLive forum why is he over there posting what people are saying over here. I am not a bad guy and wanting a troll free forum is fine, but I only take it so far.

This site is about Michigan Football. BO is a passionate fan and I respect him. I'll be happy to discuss Michigan Football.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:47 pm

BoulderMBlue wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:
So because it is BO talking I will get booted. I think BO's level of obsession is sickening at this point. He is the one that wants all the trolls to be gone but from looking back on the new forums list, he continually brings it up. Give me a break. BO took a cheap shot at me and I fired right back at him. If he doesn't care about the MLive forum why is he over there posting what people are saying over here. I am not a bad guy and wanting a troll free forum is fine, but I only take it so far.

This site is about Michigan Football. BO is a passionate fan and I respect him. I'll be happy to discuss Michigan Football.

I have no problem with that, but because you don't know who I am, I am automatically suspicous because of something I said somewhere elese?
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: This site is about Michigan Football   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
BoulderMBlue wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:

I have no problem with that, but because you don't know who I am, I am automatically suspicous because of something I said somewhere elese?

If you're looking for Freedom of Speech rights head over to MLive. You'll get every opportunity to express your thoughts to a meaningless empty forum. Seriously! That's why this forum was created. No trolls!

You're not gonna get sympathy here. One more time , this is an exclusive site for Michigan FB.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:59 pm

oh ok I get it, only certain people can make personal attacks at others. Got it, I will try to remember that
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:00 pm

BoulderMBlue wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:
BoulderMBlue wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:

If you're looking for Freedom of Speech rights head over to MLive. You'll get every opportunity to express your thoughts to a meaningless empty forum. Seriously! That's why this forum was created. No trolls!

You're not gonna get sympathy here. One more time , this is an exclusive site for Michigan FB.

I am not looking for you sympathy, you are the one that started the first amendment shit. 1st off I am not a troll, if you don't believe me go look at the posts where I defend UofM, if they haven't already been deleted
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: This is Michigan Football   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
BoulderMBlue wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:
BoulderMBlue wrote:
lovetheblue1217 wrote:

I am not looking for you sympathy, you are the one that started the first amendment shit. 1st off I am not a troll, if you don't believe me go look at the posts where I defend UofM, if they haven't already been deleted

Stop being defensive! Let's talk Michigan Football. I think Grant, Diamond, and Reeves are Blue. I also think Urban Meyer is either a liar or has heart problems.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 pm

I do think they are blue and I believe that Logan Tuley-Tillman is going to be blue also. I just found out about this kid. Looks like a he could be a stud
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 pm

refresh please on Tillman ....where from and what position
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

offensive lineman from Peoria Manual
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

who are his finalists
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Sorry my mistake I misread, he is in the 2013 class
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 pm

ok .... was wondering why I couldn't recall his name
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Chris Muller of Pa.    beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Michigan is reaching out because Schiano bolted. Long shot but possible
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Yeah he is being recruited hard but they are saying on ESPN insider that UofM is top runner for him. He is 6'7, 301lbs apparently he is a rock.
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Are you guys referring to Chris Muller?   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:22 pm

thx
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: Reeves on the fence   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

I hate to say it but He's a Buckeye. Mattison's home visit needs to out weigh his life long friend committed to OHIO.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

I was talking about a big time recruit for 2013, boulder was talking about Muller.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:26 pm

You never know, everyone thought Kalis was jumping ship to go to OSU after Urban Crier took over and look what happened. Friends do play a big part in recruiting though.
Back to top Go down
BoulderMBlue

BoulderMBlue

PostSubject: I believe Henry is BLUE   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

lovetheblue1217 wrote:
You never know, everyone thought Kalis was jumping ship to go to OSU after Urban Crier took over and look what happened. Friends do play a big part in recruiting though.

We should finish with a top 5 class.
Back to top Go down
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 pm

I agree with that, it is so nice to see recruiting being done on both sides of the ball. Can definately see we are going to be good ol' hard nose football with all the OL Hoke is recruiting. Really like the way things are looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beware screw   beware screw - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

beware screw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2