Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes" Empty
PostSubject: Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes"   Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes" EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes"   Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes" EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:08 pm

The coach speak for this game has been very interesting to see the least. No where near the the talking up the other team, while playing up the under dog role that I have come to expect. Sure there have been a few comments about how great their o-line is. Still you have Hoke saying he likes Michigan when asked about Alabama being the favorite. There seems to be a confidence.

I have no idea what to expect on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes"   Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes" EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:13 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
I have no idea what to expect on Saturday.

That quote says it all for me, too.

Nervoulsy excited....with a bit more emphasis on the nervous part, personally.

There's no doubt in my mind we can beat them, but what Michigan team will show up Saturday night? The team we saw play against Nebraska, or the team we saw play in the Sugar Bowl (a win, yes, but we did not play well at all)?
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes"   Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes" EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Besides playing #3 TCU back in 2010 when he was coaching SDSU I think it's safe to say that this is Hoke's biggest game as a head coach. But TCU doesn't carry the weight that Alabama does so I'd easily stand by the statement that this IS Hoke's biggest game as a head coach. Even bigger than his first O$U game.

I think he's doing a really nice job of playing it cool and not getting caught up in the hype. I'm glad to see him stand by his team and not give too much praise to the opponent.

Remember TCU was 26.5 point favorite in 2010 and SDSU only lost that game by 5 and they had a chance to win it too so that makes me excited about this game.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes"   Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes" EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 pm

"I have no idea what to expect on Saturday."

I only expect a very hard fought game. When these men leave the field Saturday night, regardless of the final score, I want to know that every ounce of energy was left on that field!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes"   Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes" Empty

Back to top Go down

Q: "Al (borges), are you excited about this game?" A: "Hell yes"
Page 1 of 1