Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Borges says he will adjust to win the game.

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
EJinGA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Borges says he will adjust to win the game. Empty
PostSubject: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:01 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/10/michigans_al_borges_well_do_wh.html#incart_river

Well, he's one game too late...
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:32 am

EJinGA wrote:
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2013/10/michigans_al_borges_well_do_wh.html#incart_river

You need to step away from the ledge.  I've been watching a lot of B1G teams play and UM is just as good as every team on their schedule except OSU.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:59 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

You need to step away from the ledge.  I've been watching a lot of B1G teams play and UM is just as good as every team on their schedule except OSU.
Keep in mind though, Fish, the B1G is an asbolute joke right now across the board, save for Ohio.

We simply have to stop comparing ourselves to the shitty conference we belong to...the truth is we should destroying the other teams in our conference and setting our targets on programs like Oregon, Stanford, Bama, LSU etc.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 am

Admin wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

Keep in mind though, Fish, the B1G is an asbolute joke right now across the board, save for Ohio.

We simply have to stop comparing ourselves to the shitty conference we belong to...the truth is we should destroying the other teams in our conference and setting our targets on programs like Oregon, Stanford, Bama, LSU etc.
This...

I know what you're saying fish, and I agree to an extent. Admin is right, however. Being on par with the B10 low lifes is not acceptable. They can't afford to piss away games like they did last Saturday.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 am

I listened to Marcus Ray on TKA this morning.

He said it's going to be a year and a half before the offensive line gets where we "fans" would be satisfied.

A YEAR AND A HALF. Coming from a "football expert".

So, are people going to blow a gasket every game between now and the end of 2014?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
EJinGA wrote:

I disagree. MSU and Nebraska will beat us if something doesn't change. Both teams are gaining a lot of momentum, while Michigan continues to be something they are not. What have you seen out of our offense makes you think we will score many points against MSU? I could see 4 turnovers in that game.

NW is also possibly better. I know they just got thumped by Wisconsin but Wisconsin looks like a good team right now. NW was on the road and just off of a tough loss to OSU. I expect they will turn things around by the time Michigan plays them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:42 am

joe wrote:
I listened to Marcus Ray on TKA this morning.

He said it's going to be a year and a half before the offensive line gets where we "fans" would be satisfied.

A YEAR AND A HALF. Coming from a "football expert".

So, are people going to blow a gasket every game between now and the end of 2014?

If Borges is still around next year, yes, I would say fans will be blowing a gasket with his abysmal play calling. Hell, I'm not sure even an NFL O-line could make up for his screw-ups!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:43 am

NW lost 35-6 on Saturday. MSU and Neb are about even with UM.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:28 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
MSU and Neb are about even with UM.
How do you figure? Because you say so? Nebraska's one loss came against undefeated UCLA who is currently ranked 9. MSU just beat IU, you know the team that destroyed PSU, by 14 points. Do you think Michigan is going to win by two touchdown's? Their only loss came against ND which is not horrible. Oh yea and we are currently looking up at both teams in the standings. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:41 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
How do you figure?  Because you say so?  Nebraska's one loss came against undefeated UCLA who is currently ranked 9.  MSU just beat IU, you know the team that destroyed PSU, by 14 points.  Do you think Michigan is going to win by two touchdown's?  Their only loss came against ND which is not horrible.   Oh yea and we are currently looking up at both teams in the standings.  Sorry to burst your bubble.
Well, using your stupid ass logic, MSU's loss came to ND a team that UM beat handily.  

I actually watch games.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Nice guy.

I tell you what lets wait for the games to happen and then we'll talk ok?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:29 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
How do you figure?  Because you say so?  Nebraska's one loss came against undefeated UCLA who is currently ranked 9.  MSU just beat IU, you know the team that destroyed PSU, by 14 points.  Do you think Michigan is going to win by two touchdown's?  Their only loss came against ND which is not horrible.   Oh yea and we are currently looking up at both teams in the standings.  Sorry to burst your bubble.
You do realize that the transitive property doesn't apply in sports right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borges says he will adjust to win the game.   Borges says he will adjust to win the game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Borges says he will adjust to win the game.
Page 1 of 1