Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who with football knowledge can explain

Go down 
+2
uofmchris
exmichresident
6 posters
AuthorMessage
exmichresident

who with football knowledge can explain  Empty
PostSubject: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:30 pm

what happened to Toussaint??? Or is everyone going after the run? That was horrible.
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Everyone is saying that he is still in the "doghouse" but I'm not buying it.. I have no idea.. The O-Line was missing blocks, but Fitz should have still been able to make something happen in his limited carries that he had.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 pm

When there were holes, he ran right into the back of the linemen. Not many open holes, bad vision by Fitz. It was just all bad for him on Saturday. Look at how patient DR ran. Picked up holes, stayed behind blockers, set up blocks.
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 pm

If I'm in the doghouse you had better believe I'm running for 150 yrds!
Back to top Go down
uofmchris

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Hoke just said they could never get Fitz going with the defensive scheme AFA was running against him. He (Hoke) is confident that Fitz will be more involved against UMass (I would hope so...)
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:09 pm

uofmchris wrote:
Hoke just said they could never get Fitz going with the defensive scheme AFA was running against him. He (Hoke) is confident that Fitz will be more involved against UMass (I would hope so...)
It's UMass, he should get going. Indiana just destroyed UMass at UMass 45-6 after losing their QB in the 2nd Quarter. If UM doesn't win by at least that score, I will be worried.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:02 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
It's UMass, he should get going. Indiana just destroyed UMass at UMass 45-6 after losing their QB in the 2nd Quarter. If UM doesn't win by at least that score, I will be worried.

What? Why isn't Admin puffing his chest out?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Here's a better question- where the hell was Rawls?? With Fitz being ineffective you would think they would give Rawls a couple of carries. I do not think he had a carry all game.

Our starters had better be sitting on the bench by the third quarter of the umass game.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:22 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Our starters had better be sitting on the bench by the third quarter of the umass game.

best UMASS pregame analysis I've heard yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who with football knowledge can explain    who with football knowledge can explain  Empty

Back to top Go down

who with football knowledge can explain
Page 1 of 1