Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the nervous among you...some solace:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

For the nervous among you...some solace: Empty
PostSubject: For the nervous among you...some solace:   For the nervous among you...some solace: EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:24 pm

We all know how equalized two opponents can become in a true rivalry game. Read: throw out our double-digit favoritism because it's Moo-U week, even if at the 'House, eh?

Well, we also know that in close, fiercely-contested games, it can and often does come down to special teams.

And we have the upper hand in virtually every phase there. According to Kyle Meinke, the only real wash is at punter, where Will Hagerup's cannon leg is almost matched by their punter's. But in returns (Norfleet and Gallon),
and place-kicking (money-in-the-bank B.G.), it's all Michigan.

Something more to chomp on...
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: For the nervous among you...some solace:   For the nervous among you...some solace: EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm

What's with you freaking people???? Not a single response to this post,
not even a comebacker at my "money-in-the-bank" quote???

HUH???????
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For the nervous among you...some solace:   For the nervous among you...some solace: EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Ok, Ok.......

You were right...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: For the nervous among you...some solace:   For the nervous among you...some solace: EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:18 pm

NOOOOOOO SHIT!!!!! Well, not completely. I picked 20-6. Not only wrong about their inability to score a TD, but about our ability to do so.

But as is said over and over---just win, Baby...and we finally were able to seal the Dileo against M.A.C. and Ludwig Von Sauerfahrt...
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: For the nervous among you...some solace:   For the nervous among you...some solace: EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:17 pm

michmike wrote:
Sauerfahrt

Nice.....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the nervous among you...some solace:   For the nervous among you...some solace: Empty

Back to top Go down

For the nervous among you...some solace:
Page 1 of 1