Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm nervous....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I'm nervous.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm nervous....   I'm nervous.... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:32 pm

This is similar to the Sports Illustrated cover jinx, B/R agrees with me that Speight will be Michigan's starter next year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2330117-projecting-every-big-ten-teams-quarterback-for-2015-season/page/6

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

I'm nervous.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm nervous....   I'm nervous.... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:15 pm

Based on things I have heard, I will not be surprised if he is the starter. TIFWIW.

Go Blue!! Smile

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I'm nervous.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm nervous....   I'm nervous.... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 pm

I had heard that unnamed players had said that he was the best QB in practice.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

I'm nervous.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm nervous....   I'm nervous.... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:37 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I had heard that unnamed players had said that he was the best QB in practice.

Yea, that was the word during the season last year but due to his RS, and Hoke's loyalty (I can't really fault the guy for that), we got the see the DG/Morris concussion-show.

I'm still saying that Speight will be the starter, hopefully Malzone will RS, but then Malzone will take over in 2016 unless Speight lights it up this year. I hope that Wilton does but you never know. Speight seems more like an Andrew Luck clone than Malzone does and we all know the man-crush that Coach Harbaugh had on Luck.

Please remember I am NOT an expert QB evaluator, I'm basing these assumtions on things that I have read, seen, and heard from others. No one has told me that was going to happen but from putting all comments together along with my own unqualified analysis that's what I came up with. Who knows, Morris may be the guy next year? I don't see it but it could happen. afro

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

I'm nervous.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm nervous....   I'm nervous.... EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:06 pm

I am going to wait until after the spring game because I still think Shane's potential hasn't been fully tapped (I guess the same can be said about Wilton too).

In fact I feel like the line play, the coaching and most importantly the culture of the program the last two years has seriously hurt Shane.

It's an extremely relevant topic for sure, but I'm going to wait until after the spring game to make any predictions.

I'm nervous.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm nervous....   I'm nervous.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm nervous....
Page 1 of 1