Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This article is ridiculous.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

This article is ridiculous. Empty
PostSubject: This article is ridiculous.   This article is ridiculous. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:29 am

Makes it sound like Devin has never played QB. I'm sure Bellomy isn't hurt, although Jack Kennedy took the final snaps.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2012/11/while_russell_bellomy_battles.html#incart_river
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: This article is ridiculous.   This article is ridiculous. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:08 pm

My boss knows the family of one of the other walkon QBs and he told me earlier in the week they would be announcing an injury to Bellomy. He didn't seem to think he was hurt, FWIW. Just the way the team decided to handle it.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: This article is ridiculous.   This article is ridiculous. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm

I hope he can bounce back. He was thrown into a tough position. I blame the coaching staff for not having Devin ready to come into the Nebraska game. Bellomy will need a confidence boost, the team may need him in the future.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Re: This article is ridiculous.   This article is ridiculous. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Yeah, that was a tough position to be put in, and he was obviously pretty overwhelmed. I hope he can bounce back too. He could still have value as a backup down the line. It's rare for a starting QB to make it all the way through a season without missing any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This article is ridiculous.   This article is ridiculous. Empty

Back to top Go down

This article is ridiculous.
Page 1 of 1