Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MD's ridiculous interruption the other day...

Go down 
+2
lovetheblue1217
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... Empty
PostSubject: MD's ridiculous interruption the other day...   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Don't know if it's really going to have any bearing on anything...but God that guy just lights a flame under my ass. What a dick.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
lovetheblue1217

lovetheblue1217

PostSubject: He is a major tool,    MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Sparty and their coach think they are the greatest team alive based off a couple of good years. They have beat teams that are not as impressive as they are made out to be and when they play the big boys they get worked over. I can def see where the fans and team get the better than anyone else attitude though afro
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: I think MD sees the writing on the wall   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:29 pm

UM is getting the midwest recruits MD needs to keep his program competitive. Coaching plays a big role and they have been well coached. My hats off to them for their coaching but there comes a time where a polished turd is still a turd. MD has two years left before he's back to playing with polished turds.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Recruiting   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 am

Personnally I think Dantonio see his powers in Michigan and Ohio dwindling becuase Hoke and Meyer have as much presents there as he does, and by word both school have way more to offer. I think he's worried about this. RR never really worked those area's that Dantonio did now these coaches will and thats an issue to him!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I'll tell ya though   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 am

I think if he was our coach we'd love him.

He's one of those guys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Probably can't disagree with that too much...   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am

he's a fiery guy, which is what you need leading your program.

But since he isn't in AA (and I'd take Hoke over him anyway)....he can stick it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MD   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 am

He's a BIG style coach and he's truly a MSU guy all the way, but I really don't know if I'd like him maybe he's a BO style coach, believes in his people and his players. Just don't know if I'd back him, course if you are a Michigan fan , and had RR who was totally different style, guess you would let anyone have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Good point...   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 am

And I think that's what I kind of view him as....a modern Bo. Doesn't take any shiznit. I respect it to a degree, but that crap he pulled with Hecklinski (sp?) was uncalled for.

As mentioned over on MLive, I don't think he pulls that stunt with either Hoke or Mattison at the podium.
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Couple of points   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 am

I think Sandyeggo nailed it regarding MD seeing the handwriting on the wall. He took advantage of the RR years both because the program slipped a little and because RR seemed to have a more national recruiting approach. That's over now--Hoke and Meyer have Michigan and Ohio locked down. I think MSU will be good the next two years because of the players they have in place, mostly on defense, then it's over.

I wouldn't like MD if he was our coach. I often found Lloyd's grumpiness fairly irritating and he was a ray of sunshine compared to MD. I've just heard too many stories to believe anything other than that the guy is a monumental prick. I think we're very lucky to have Hoke and JB as our coaches--two good coaches who are also class acts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dantonio problem   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 am

will begin if he starts losing to Michigan and tO$U and starts to go 7-9 1 or 2 years becuase MSU fans will turn on him quickly, right now he is basking in the sunlight of beating Michigan and ND,and 2 11 wins season. as he should. I think if he starts losing more game which could easily happen if the Pac12 schedule and Michigan rebounds as it should he will get alot of heat..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MD's ridiculous interruption the other day...   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 am

the artist formally known wrote:
will begin if he starts losing to Michigan and tO$U and starts to go 7-9 1 or 2 years becuase MSU fans will turn on him quickly, right now he is basking in the sunlight of beating Michigan and ND,and 2 11 wins season. as he should. I think if he starts losing more game which could easily happen if the Pac12 schedule and Michigan rebounds as it should he will get alot of heat..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MD's ridiculous interruption the other day...   MD's ridiculous interruption the other day... Empty

Back to top Go down

MD's ridiculous interruption the other day...
Page 1 of 1