Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. Empty
PostSubject: Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well.   Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Not a huge shocker but that is coming from a reputable businedss on State St. in A2.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well.   Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Please don't let this be true. I want to see Denard play in his last game at the big house.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well.   Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:53 pm

That's what I was thinking. On Inside Michigan Football tonight Denard was interviewed and he said that [if he can't play] "It'd be hard, real hard." I gotta believe at the very least he'll be on the field doing something quite a bit if not at QB.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well.   Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Are these omens?

"Everybody wants to go out the way they dreamed coming into Michigan, but however things unfold, it's out of our hands," offensive lineman Patrick Omameh said.

"I think anytime a guy can't finish, because of injury or whatever, you're disappointed," Hoke said.

I hope they aren't, but you really have to wonder.

Go Blue!!!
Back to top Go down
romeo49

PostSubject: Denard out for Iowa!   Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 am

Based on what I saw in the first TD celebration with Gardner and holding of said elbow I would play him only in garbage time if at all! If a little bump like that leaves him numb then the first hit or fall will too and you need a game plan to win. Let Gardner get a decent lead and then try him if that worried for Ohio or just let him heal further. I still would plan on Devin for ohio anyway as they will target his elbow and you better be very ready versus sort of ready!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well.   Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:50 am

Sad, if true, but I suspect it is.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well.   Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed WOTS in A2 is that Denard is out for this coming Saturday as well.
Page 1 of 1