Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did anyone see this coming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tmorris

Did anyone see this coming Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Dont think anyone, even bucknuts saw this coming this bad.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:10 pm

tells you just how bad the west is. Think If Michigan was in the west they might have went 7-5 this year, plus Wisconsin offense can't get anything going

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Definitely not a blowout no... had no doubt though that crier would have team prepared
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:17 pm

They look SEC fast on defense and Jones is playing out of his mind. Question is will it be good enough to get into the playoff.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:22 pm

They will be outright conference champions... TCU will not
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:26 pm

I agree nor will Baylor if they win.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:32 pm

I don't think the "outright conference champion" thing will be as large of a factor as the way they are dismantling Wisconsin. Wisky has the nations 2nd-best defense coming into tonight. And the kicker is the o$u is doing it with A 3RD STRING QB.

It pains me to say his but the6y'll be in the playoff, maybe even as high as a #3 seed.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Dismantling is the word. Maybe its terrible to most on here but im sick and tired of hearing about the SEC this and the PAC 10 that. The Big 12 does this and the Big ten is akin to Louies Hungry Five. If they get in I want them to kick everyones ass starting with Alabama.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:46 pm

Bucknuts have yet to prove they can beat SEC in championship game
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:35 am

Maybe this discredits the B1G more? And sparty was claiming that it was a tough conference because there were so many bowl eligible teams this year. It only takes 6 wins to become bowl eigible. Go 3-1 in the non-conference and then 3-5 in conference and you're in...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:52 am

There are so many bowl eligible teams because the conference is so weak. Nobody but O$U, MSU Nebraska and Wisky were tough maybe add Minny all the other were just ave and played Cupcakes for 3 wins, Wait till they have to play 9 conference games.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:24 am

the artist formally known wrote:
There are so many bowl eligible teams because the conference is so weak. Nobody but O$U, MSU Nebraska and Wisky were tough maybe add Minny all the other were just ave and played Cupcakes for 3 wins, Wait till they have to play 9 conference games.

That's what I said. sparty is showing their lack of football knowledge by using that to justify their schedule (minus Oregon)...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see this coming   Did anyone see this coming Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone see this coming
Page 1 of 1