Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy FRIDAY ALL!

Go down 
+3
WillieMfan
fishgoblue22
joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 am

Another chilly one here in the armpit. But supposed to be a pretty nice day. Porterhouse is the plan at this point eh? lol

Tomorrow should be a win. Gotta stay away from the injuries. If something were to happen to Devin we'd be fucked.

I hope all you MICHIGAN FANS have a fabulous day today!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

fishgoblue22

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:58 am

I have a dilemma for Saturday. Long story short, my daughter quit college and enrolled in cosmetology school. Which is fine as long as she is a productive member of society. Anyway, she is at the point where she has to do her first haircut. My wife "volunteered" to be her first. So she is scheduled to get the cut at 11:00 am at the school. This means she will not be home for the start of the game.

She told me to DVR the game, and to not watch any football, because I would know the outcome, until she gets home.

I'm not sure I can do it, but I will give it my best.

BTW, making chili dogs for the game. Chili in crock pot, dogs in dirty water. Spicey mustard. Should be yummy.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 am

Heading to Wisconsin in a few hours. Will watch the game in a parking lot with Buckeye and Badger fans. What the fuck did I get myself into? The funny thing is the four of us that are going into Camp Randall-2 are Michigan fans, 1 ND fan and 1 Suckeye. We will also have a Nebraska fan joining us at the tailgate.

How's that for diversity?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 am

Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Not much doing out here in San Diego. Gonna be another early game (9a.m. PST). I have a kids birthday party to go to tomorrow after the game so I won't be partaking in the consumption of any adult beverages during the game. (Sigh)

fishgoblue22

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Maybe you should get your wife to have some more "breakfast" drinks. LOL. That was a great story.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:07 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I have a dilemma for Saturday. Long story short, my daughter quit college and enrolled in cosmetology school. Which is fine as long as she is a productive member of society. Anyway, she is at the point where she has to do her first haircut. My wife "volunteered" to be her first. So she is scheduled to get the cut at 11:00 am at the school. This means she will not be home for the start of the game.

She told me to DVR the game, and to not watch any football, because I would know the outcome, until she gets home.

I'm not sure I can do it, but I will give it my best.

God bless your wife for having the courage to volunteer. But that's asking a lot of you to not watch the start of the game. Couldn't she just turn a radio on while she's getting her hair cut or on the car ride home? How long of a drive is it from the school to your house?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:46 pm

About a 1/2 hour each way. This just in, her cut will be at 8:30 vice 11:00. Daughter called her today and said that she was moved up because another student's "model" couldn't be there that early, and my daughter knowing our love of UM football, jumped at the chance for the early sitting.

Things should work out.
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:54 pm

high 5 st. joe
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Not much doing out here in San Diego. Gonna be another early game (9a.m. PST). I have a kids birthday party to go to tomorrow after the game so I won't be partaking in the consumption of any adult beverages during the game. (Sigh)

Eh...you'll be fine. I really do not drink for games unless I am at a party or tailgating.

fishgoblue22 wrote:
About a 1/2 hour each way. This just in, her cut will be at 8:30 vice 11:00. Daughter called her today and said that she was moved up because another student's "model" couldn't be there that early, and my daughter knowing our love of UM football, jumped at the chance for the early sitting.

Things should work out.

Nice! Lucked out. It's pretty cool your wife is that into the games. Mine tries to pretend she is but when the game comes on she usually finds a book to read.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: HOw you doin Hawk?   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:04 pm

NCHawk wrote:
high 5 st. joe

Good to see you pop in.

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

stjoemfan: need a tickee??

joe

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Hey too.

I can't tomorrow. I was originally going to call you but life got in the way! lol

Tell the guys I said GO BLUE!!!!!

Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy FRIDAY ALL!   Happy FRIDAY ALL! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy FRIDAY ALL!
Page 1 of 1